Unlimited access >

looking for reputable proven horse broker / agent in US

I’ve come across a few threads on the forum where posters mention working with an agent or broken when buying a horse. I’m looking for a reputable professional broker or agent to help me find my next horse. I’m an amateur rider looking for a HJ, Eq, dressage horse. Can you suggest or recommend anyone like this?

Interesting price point. I am not in the know, but I didn’t think such a horse could be found for under 30k. All three disciplines? At what levels?

[QUOTE=heatherk33;7803303]
I’ve come across a few threads on the forum where posters mention working with an agent or broken when buying a horse. I recently found out my trainer was trying to make a big undisclosed commission off of me, so I’ve decided to find help elsewhere. I’m looking for a reputable professional broker or agent to help me find my next horse. I’m an amateur rider in Southern CA looking for a HJ, Eq, dressage horse <$30k. Can you suggest or recommend anyone like this?[/QUOTE]

Send me a PM and I can give you some info.

I hope you are looking for a new trainer too? How could you ever trust this one?

Equifind Group is reputable. Very Professional. Covers USA, Canada and Europe.
http://www.equifindgroup.com/

Try Maplewood Stables. Julie Winkle usually has many horses and/or connections to people with those type of horses. They “broker” all the time.

Sent you a PM

Call Mark Watring. He is a completely hones, realistic horse person, a great trainer, and sells a lot of horses. He may even have something in the barn. And, he’s been to the Olympics in show jumping AND eventing and I did the hunters with him), so he is your best bet, IMO for finding something that is versatile. Good luck! I will pm you his cell #.

Speak with the people at Foxfield in Westlake, CA.

I’m not looking for a proven show horse. A younger prospect with/in training is fine. For that I believe $30k is reasonable.