Unlimited access >

Looking for Trainer/Instructor Recommendations in Middle GA

I am looking for recommendations on a good Trainer/Instructor to help me and my Arabian “move up”. We have done remarkably well in the Arabian shows in Training Level and I would like to begin moving up to First and possibly Second level. He is an older, well trained show horse, so he only needs proper conditioning and training for Dressage. I am a good rider who needs to learn how to ride proper Dressage. I also need proper conditioning, but we aren’t going to go there on this forum! :lol:

The following are within a reasonable distance from me and I am looking for feedback on them. Thanks in advance!

1. Gigi Nutter
  2. Sandi Forester
  3. Debbie Lane
  4. Marjolein Geven

I am a big fan of Gigi Nutter and would certainly recommend checking her out. She is very knowledgeable and seems to be able to impart that knowledge (as well as ride beautifully.)

[QUOTE=Lucassb;7637147]
I am a big fan of Gigi Nutter and would certainly recommend checking her out. She is very knowledgeable and seems to be able to impart that knowledge (as well as ride beautifully.)[/QUOTE]

Ditto! :smiley:

I have cliniced with Gigi and Debbie Lane. Debbie was long ago; I remember she as very nice.
I remember the clinic with Gigi quite well. She used exercises that I now know are based in really classic riding. I would certainly ride with Gigi again if I had the chance.

gigi all the way. :cool:

PM you

PM you.

Thanks for the info everyone! It seems Gigi would be a good one to try. :slight_smile:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I went for a lesson with Gigi yesterday afternoon and really enjoyed it. I felt like it was beneficial and plan to go back for some follow up lessons. Thanks to all of you for recommending her!
Also, those of you who mentioned having clinics at your farms, please don’t forget to add me to your mailing list!
Lynn