Unlimited access >

Loose fitting pants for barn chores?

I’m not sure if you were talking to me, but the Carhartt material is pretty tough. I actually bought them for hiking and have walked through multiflora many times and they have not snagged.

2 Likes

Women’s joggers may be the perfect solution for hay handling, as they are typically made of thicker material than sweatpants and track (swishy) pants and are often designed with a relaxed and comfortable fit that won’t pull on your hips. They are also warm enough for cooler days without being too warm like snow pants.

Have you bought from them? How is the length for the pants?

A client kindly made me a hay handling apron that is working well: it has split legs and is made of jean like material. Very nice of her!

1 Like

These pants are an absolute lifesaver. I LIVE in them in the winter.
Wear some leggings or sweats under them and these overtop. I’m never cold but not sweating either.
The only down side I found to them is the drawstring is not very strong so I’ve modified them and they are excellent now.
Nothing sticks to them, they are thin, and wash up beautifully. 10/5 stars.

Edit to add, I think that I find them run a little large. I’m around a 31” in jeans and the XL’s are slightly big on me. I think I will order Large next time!

1 Like