Unlimited access >

Lost Border Collie from Sadieville KY

My beloved Border Collie went missing last night from exit 136 on 75northbound in Sadieville KY, just north of Lexington. People saw him at a Loves Gas station, and Animal Control was called, but before they got there a man in a red van who said he was a dog trainer/rescuer apparently took him. Nobody got any contact info on the man. I am heartbroken and just want my dog back. Please share on facebook and anywhere else. Drover takes daily medication for a coughing/breathing issue and is much loved. No questions asked reward being offered for his return or information.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156654757470643&set=a.10150418842890643.616867.567585642&type=3

I’ll post again … left a post on Off Topic

Take ownership proof ( vet recs & pic) to
Police for help
Ask if they can get the video can footage from gas station to obtain license plate and vehicle details and the person taking Dover .

Hope this helps - it’s an idea !

Good Luck ~ Jingles !

So sorry to hear this. Have you posted on the many border collie groups on Facebook? There’s Border Collie Appreciation group, and Border Collie Crazy and Border Collie Anonymous.

thanks for the suggestions, I’ll check them out right now!

I’ve created a facebook page for my lost/stolen dog, Drover. Please share far and wide. I’m praying for a miracle that someone will see it and remember seeing him somewhere.
www.facebook.com/bringdroverhome

Thanks!!!

Good idea ! JINGLES & AO continue for Drover ~ ((hugs)) for your heart ~