Unlimited access >

M.Toulouse bridles?

Has anyone had their hands on a M.Toulouse Liza hunter derby bridle or the Brunello ? Can’t find any reviews online and am curious to hear about them before I go ahead and possibly order one.

I don’t have those models but I do have a Toulouse bridle. I got it used, but I looked up much it cost and I would not pay that for the quality. Better deals can be found.

For that money, get a high quality bridle like Vespucci. M Toulouse is not a good brand.

I’ve been curious about these as well since I like the design, but I’ve never been impressed with the leather I’ve seen on other M. Toulouse products. I have, however, liked the Ovation/Pessoa and HK Americana/Aramas bridles in the same price point. I’ve also found some amazing used bridles in that price range as well, including Edgewood, Hadfield’s, older Beval, older Crosby, etc. I personally love shopping used for the highest quality I can find in my budget.

I’ve seen these bridles and the leather is very plastic-like. If I were you, I’d try to find a high-quality used bridle instead.

1 Like