Unlimited access >

Maclay finals

Is there a livestream for the Prix tonight?

I have a feeling it might only be on FEI TV. I believe I saw somewhere that it will be on CBS Sports network on Monday night. That’s what they did for the FEI Grand Prix from Washington.

Well, here we go! I have the coffee machine on timer, and the waffle iron is ready. It’s the mooooooost wonderful tiiiiiiiiiiime of the year!

7 Likes

I am showing in our barn equitation show tomorrow, so planning to watch some Maclay before I leave for inspiration :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lol. Hopefully you will get to see some good trips before you leave for the show. Good luck!!

1 Like

Thanks!

Good luck @JBCool!

My stream just looped twice through the announcer asking Zayna and Ava if they’d walked the course and then cut out, so an auspicious start to the day.

Anybody else having streaming troubles? Or is it just me?

1 Like

Brilliant. Stream is down before the first horse even goes.

Bobbled for me but working now.

Same here, hope it keeps running ok now!

I’m back. Everybody got their coffee?

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! Course for Round 1:

1 Like

And it’s down again. FFS

1 Like

Coffee brewing, pancake batter resting, excited 4 year old sitting next to me to watch too.

4 Likes

Do we know if those 1-stride skinnies with the pastel blocks on top have some kind of meaning? The rest of these jumps look like they came out of someone’s country manor and those jumps stand out.

Now running it from both my phone (better but not perfect) and the desktop (sucks). I can watch the first four before I have to load my horse and head back to a clinic for the day - hoping to be done early so I can scoot back home, get my boy settled and watch the second round.

1 Like

Enjoy! Hope the rain stops and your horse has a good day :slight_smile:

I was hoping for a Bobby Murphy sneak peek at the course, but I don’t think we got one this year. I wonder if it’s a special sponsored fence?

How is everyone watching this “free” livestream? Free trial?