Unlimited access >

Magic Cushion Breeches Disaster! HELP!

Hello! I made a stupid mistake this past weekend and left on my show breeches as I took care of my horse. Then I proceeded to pack her hooves with Magic Cushion - the “extreme” version so it’s jet black and smeared some on my breeches. Anyone know a secret to getting this stuff out? I swear I get it on my skin and it takes a week to scrub off! Any help would be awesome :o

I’m really sorry for you but I doubt you’ll ever be able to remove it.

Try rubbing alcool but I’ve tried EVERYTHING on earth to remove the regular magic cushion ‘‘juice’’ (yeah, their bucket isn’t really good when it feels on the side…) that ruined my beautiful and expensive white Eskadron fly screen sheet last year… From alcohol to gazoline to any type of paint/stain removers… Nada.

I really considered sending them an email for a refund… I’m still pissed a year later. Grrrr

If ever you do find something, let me know.

I would try Vaseline. It works to get it off of people skin and horse skin, so may work on fabric. Or make it worse…but I really feel you have nothing to lose at this point.

Vaseline? What a great idea!

Crisco gets tar out. Worth a try.

Maybe try GoJo or a lot of GooGone?

Thanks guys!! operation removal will start tonight!

Easy solution! Demote the breeches to schooling breeches. Get new show breeches. Hahahaha!

I love magic cushion. But I HATE MAGIC CUSHION.

OP- Have you contacted the manufacturers, ask them how to get it out of fabric.

Worst case look at the ingredients and remember like dissolves like (need to get grease out use an oil, need to get oil our use a lighter based solvent) Ex axle grease-is thinned by oil, oil is thinned by acetone and so on.