Unlimited access >

Marco our newly adopted stray/feral

That’s good to hear. I so wish they could come up with a cure so no kitties would have to suffer.

2 Likes

Marco on a chair. Such a good little kitty :heart:

10 Likes

He’s really cute. Can’t help but notice all your orientals in that first picture! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

tip of the iceberg/that’s only the little ones lol…

He will NOT go outside! It’s really pretty funny…i coaxed him out the front door once, he came out to comply, turned around and quickly slinked back inside. lol. He is now: Marco, housecat of Hermann.

7 Likes

I’ll open the door, go out with Ninja and ask him to join us and he’s like: “Nuh UH!!!” He’s finally become what he’s always dreamed of: House Cat! He loves trying to settle in and find his place. We are accommodating and we are letting him know what the rules are. And he obliges (so far). It takes very little to get him to get off or stop whatever…and an immediate praise followed by cuddle and it’s like…he’s learned. Never to repeat. (so far). He wants to be a good boy. He was concerned about Ninja at first, but he knows her enough that today he hopped up on the couch with her :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thanks for the photos!! They look so sweet together on that couch. Like they were meant to be buddies.

1 Like