Unlimited access >

Mare-sharing--free broodmare leases!

16.1 KWPN Jumper in NJ

I’m posting this for a friend. Serious inquiries can pm me and I will pass along your info to her owner.
16.1 bay mare by Concorde, born 1995. She competed in the 1.45 speeds over in Europe before being imported here. Has been WEF circuit champion in 1.30. Last job was as a low A/O, high A/A jumper. As far as the owner knows, she is a maiden mare. Would probably cross best with a stallion that has good rideability and temperament as she is on the hotter side. Pics available on request.
Her pedigree can be found here:
http://www.paardenfokken.nl/pedigree.php?horseid=345286
Would be a great addition to someones jumper breeding program.

Horse needs to be placed by July 1st!!

HORSE HAS BEEN PLACED**

MMB Hosteiner approved TB mare for broodmare lease

MMB Hosteiner approved TB mare for broodmare lease. Local to Newberry fl only. I will require vet references.
16.2 chestnut, lovely termperment, one point away from premium. email for pictures. Will allow her to stay here if board is paid. Easy foaler,good mom. www.brunettifamily.com.hunterjumper
brunettihj@hotmail.com

ET Recipient Mares wanted in KY

Looking for 2 more ET recipient mares to free lease or free to good home in KY. Must be repro healthy and have had at least one foal already without issues please. Preferably 4-10yo and needs to be 16h minimum. Excellent care and loving home provided. References available.

Here is the link to the ad for my mare that is available for a breeding lease:

http://www.gaitpost.com/HorsePage.asp?ID=5907

Idocus baby

My lovely Canadian Warmblood mare (Lucky Boy lines) had a colt on May 7th. He is more than I could have ever dreamed! Four white socks, star, strip, snip and a jazzy personality!

Aspen and baby in shade small.jpg

Staying with mom sm.jpg

CW Mare in Alberta

2003 Canadian Warmblood mare by Beach Boy out of TB mare.
Pedigree:http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/good+times4

This is a lovely warmblood mare who is an elastic mover with a very nice walk and canter. She does not move with a super flat knee. She is a very good jumper with good form and scope. Beach Boy is known as being a good broodmare sire and his mares seem hard to come by. She is well conformed and very pretty but is not too tall 15.2

Has a lovely 2010 filly by Apiro at side. Her filly is very pretty and correct with a ton of bone and appears so far to be a very nice mover. Was easy to breed and foaled with no problems. Is a good mother and an easy keeper.

Looking for someone to take her on a one year free breeding lease that covers her expenses for the duration. Within Alberta or potentially British Columbia. Will require vet references.

Please PM for pictures of mare and foal, more details.

2000 15.3 Petite TB Mare in Arizona

I don’t know if anyone is breeding this late, but my mare is available for lease. She will stay with me, but because I don’t have the funds this year, she can be available.

She scored a 109 in 2008 with the Old NA and tied for high score mare of the country that year. The judge said he would die to have her in his broodmare band. (maybe I could call him!;))

I bred her to Roc USA in 2007 and the foal is my keeper. He is just over 2 right now and about 16 hands. He will easily be 16.3 and was her first foal. He will be my hunter. (he was first last year in the national Sally B Wheeler hunter yearling class at his first show)

She would be a perfect cross for a hunter or dressage horse.

Please PM me if you would more information.

I have a Welsh/BRP pony mare available for free lease, or custom foal option (ie. free lease but remains here) she is a 6 year old maiden. Great mover, see Northwind Prada on our website!

Imported Rhinelander mare (approved AHS) in Virginia

Posting for a friend: Mona Lisa is an 18 year old, black, Rhinelander by Maquisard xx who is available for free breeding lease to approved situation.

She was high-score non-Hanoverian at the Hilton Farm inspection. Has had 2 foals, both by Antibes, the last one 6 years ago. The youngest, Accipio, is now my friend’s riding horse and he is a very good mover. Mona was shown through 3rd level by a professional, 2nd level by her current amatuer owner and at training level recently by the owner’s 12 year old daughter. Very easy to handle and good mom.

Mona has recently reinjured a suspensory and needs some time off. Does not need any special treatment and can be turned out. Owner is not in a position to breed her this year.

PM me for more info.

KWPN Registered Dutch/TB mare by Fairplay available in NJ

Very pretty KWPN Registered Dutch/TB mare by Fairplay available for broodmare lease in NJ. 15 yrs, 16.1H, Chestnut with white. Up to date on all shots, worming, dentist & farrier. Currently barefoot with great feet. Very correct conformation & excellent movement. Ranked in the top ten at her 2 yr old NA/WPN inspection & competed on the line at DAD. Also competed up to 3rd level dressage, novice eventing, 3’6" jumpers. Has been turned out for the past couple years and currently not in work. Easy to handle, good ground manners, cross ties, trailers, etc. Never been bred, but vet checked and ready to breed this weekend.

Looking for ET recipient mare in NJ

I’m looking for a recipient mare in NJ to do an ET in NJ. I am breeding my 2000 16.2hand KWPN mare with the hunter stallion Jupiter (15.2 Oldenburg). I am planning on doing everything at Mid Atlantic with Dr. Neely. If anyone has a mare or knows of one please PM me.

Thank you!
Lindsey

Warmblood Broodmare for free lease wanted…

Looking to lease a grand prix (jumper) level mare for the 2011 breeding season. Prefer Dutch or Selle Francais. Would get great home at exceptional well know breeding farm.

Appendix mare for free lease in Colorado

16 hand 2002 Bay, Rugged Lark Daughter available for free lease in Colorado. Could lease at your place or ours as long as you are within a reasonable distance.

Beautiful, beautiful mare with wonderful manners and is the smartest horse you will ever meet. She has a suspensory strain which will take 6 months to fully recover from but is fine to raise a foal. This mare is gorgeous, correct and has a beautiful face. She would produce some stunning babies!

Pedigree: http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/bebop+a+lark

303-596-4869
lauramiller11@gmail.com

Registered Section B Rosmel welsh mare in PA

Posted for a friend: Rosmel’s Tiger Lily, 4 yo chestnut welsh mare, by Rosmel Cotillion out of Roundtop’s Sunkistme. This is a big medium mare, nicely built, excellent mover, gentle and sweet. She is also green broke to ride. She can go on a free broodmare lease but a contract will have to be signed, and she will require references to make sure the mare is well-cared for. She is a maiden but she is an easy keeper and in great health and weight. Could be bred to *Telynau Bronze Statue for the cost of the stud fee before she leaves.
Please contact utting.farm@gmail.com if you are interested or see www.maranathameadows.com for photo on the sales page.

Looking for a jumper bred mare.

Looking for a jumper bred mare for a permanent loving home. I lost my beloved 20yr TB mare:cry:(that I bred and raised) and looking for another mare to breed and companion with my other mare. Would love that special mare, performance in earlier years, loves attention, easy to handle, not an alpha mare for my other mare. Lots of pasture and room to run. References can be provided.

2002 Appendix Quarter Horse Mare Available in Boyds, MD

15.1 chestnut mare, Reg Appendix AQHA #X0616054. Maiden mare. On or off farm free lease. Left Handed Rose is a beautiful mare by the Hunter Sire Castle Cove, by Castle Magic. Rose was under saddle summer 09. Out on trails, through water, worked in the ring. Rider has full time job and no longer has time to work her. Would like to see if Rose would make a good broodmare until rider has time to work her. Easy to handle, trailer, lunge. Up to date on vet, dental and farrier. Posting this to see if there is anyone that would like to lease her as a broodmare. We are not breeders so we don’t want to breed her. Pictures available.

As posted in Giveaways, I have a TB/pony mare available whom I’d enterain free leasing for 2011 (in case someone didn’t want a long-term commitment).

Looking for quality hunter broodmare

Considering leasing a broodmare for next year - I primarily breed a hunter’s for my own riding horse purposes. I would love a mare with some Buckpasser in her…but feel free to PM me with any leads. On the East Coast would be great Thanks :wink:

Zweibrucker mare available for free broodmare lease

I have a grey Zweibrucker mare available for free lease to a good home. I would want to do a 2 year lease, with the option to extend. Preferably in Washington state or PNW area. She has had 3 babies already and is an easy keeper, super sweet and was formerly my A/O jumper. Here is her latest baby by Lankonig.

She is 16 and just under 16 hands.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=192562&id=752206911&l=ffd41659f1

Please PM if you are interested

Will be looking to breed lease a WB mare in 2011

We recently have decided after having several foals with umbilical problems, not to rebreed our lovely WB mare. :frowning:

Obviously we are too late to find a new mare to breed lease for this season, but we would be interested in finding one for 2011. We are looking for a well built, registered warmblood mare (not looking for TBs) that would compliment our stallion, Yeager GF. Good temperament and movement is a must. Would prefer no mares taller than 17hh (Yeager tends to add height), and no dilutes since we don’t want a double dilute foal.

If you have a mare that you think could be a match, please let me know, thanks!