Maria Borrel horse neglect

Well it’s done. If you want ever have the hankering to abuse some animals make sure you do it in Kentucky

Blockquote[quote=“Laurierace, post:81, topic:412668, full:true”]
Well it’s done. If you want ever have the hankering to abuse some animals make sure you do it in Kentucky
[/quote]

Sad but true.

Her statement is a real tear jerker…
Pay attention to who’s coming out to support her.

1 Like

I was hoping someone else would post this update so I didn’t have to actually write these words myself but haven’t seen anything yet so here goes. Maria got her license in California. Generally speaking that means she can get a license anywhere that doesn’t have their own ruling against her that isn’t through the TRPB like Churchill had with Baffert. I guess this was only a matter of time but still sorry this day is here. The animals are literally the only ones who paid any price in this entire situation.

6 Likes

That’s disgusting.

I couldn’t like your post, but I appreciate you posting it.

3 Likes

I was pretty much speechless when I read she had been granted a license in CA. It speaks volumes that she fled KY and could not be found so charges were dropped. How is this OK? I hope anyone in CA who looks to send her horses, does a little research first and saves their horses from God knows what. Very disappointing but not suprising given all that is going on in the horse world today.

6 Likes

Suuuuuuuper. Adding her funk to Baffert’s stench at my local track.