Unlimited access >

Maryanne Nicpon has passed away

It is with tremendous sadness that I pass along the news that Maryanne Nicpon, who posted here and had Minglewood Sport Horses, passed away on Friday night. It is believed to have been of congestive heart failure. She was a very good breeder and friend to the Holsteiner and eventing- breeding community. Her funeral will be on Wednesday the 27th, and condolences may be sent to Don Rathbun at 209 Stone Church Road, Ballston Spa, New York 12020. Don will carry on at the farm at this time. She will be missed.

She will be very much missed. She produced some lovely and talented horses. We were the only two I know of breeding from stam 4761 in this country. Rest in peace Maryanne.

:(…Godspeed Maryanne. May you find all those horses that have gone before you waiting at the gate…

Very sad news…Rest in Peace, Maryanne.

Oh my goodness.

Condolences to her friends and family.

So shocking and sad. Many condolences.

What a terrible news. My deepest condolences to her loved ones.

Sad news. Condolences to her family.

Very sorry to hear. Sending condolences as well to family!

Very sad news - Maryanne was a wonderful and giving woman. She certainly loved her holsteiners and loved talking and dreaming about the future. We will miss her!

I am very sorry to hear this. My heartfelt condolences to Maryanne’s friends and family.

How very sad. My condolences to her friends and family. And OP, if the family needs anything, let me know? I’m local, and would happily help out in any way I can.

Godspeed, Maryanne and deepest sympathy to her family and friends. I hope she meets up with all those she loved who passed before her at the Rainbow Bridge.
PennyG

Such a tremendous loss to the Holsteiner community… she was such a wealth of knowledge & so willing to share and help others. I never met her, but we bonded over a mutual “tragedy” last year, the type of situation where you really see someone’s true colors. Maryanne’s were nothing but golden.

I’m no good with this eloquent condolence speak, my apologies. We lost a special one this past Friday. RIP Maryanne.

I am so sorry to hear this. RIP to Maryanne, and many condolences to her family and friends.

So shocked and sorry to hear this, may she rest in peace.

Just heard from a mutual friend. Sending thoughts and prayers. And although I didn’t know her, and am not just down the road, will also pitch in if/when needed.

Very sad news…Godspeed, Maryanne. :frowning:

So sorry to hear this. Condolences.

So sad to hear the news- Godspeed, Maryanne