Mastectomy prosthesis

So does any one make a breast form for older women (85 yrs)? Most of the forms have the nips pointing straight ahead. She needs something for nips that point at her toes. Don’t laugh, older ladies want to be symmetrical and feel feminine too.

I used a Bean A Boob… Soft and no nips to speak of . I found it more comfortable than the silicone jobbies. I was 63 so not so perky any more and it worked for me.

Thank you so much catherines, you post was super helpful!!! I apologize for not responding sooner.

[QUOTE=csaper58;8239329]
Thank you so much catherines, you post was super helpful!!! I apologize for not responding sooner.[/QUOTE]

Many women use the bath scrubbies. Easy to cut them to fit and they’re light.

I am just about ready to go for the scrubbies. So tired of the prosthesis leaking just a few months after the warranty is up. I have been taping it before I refuse to spend the $$$ again and wait for months for the government to pay its share!
I really regret now not to have had reconstruction, but at the time ('99), it was not even offered… That would have been free under our health care vs the number of prostheses I have had to buy and pay 1/2 for!