Unlimited access >

Maximum Sercurity and Stage 1 Lamness in ALL 4 limbs, feltlocks, hocks, gaskins -- Why is this okay with racing industry

No, you guys are just plain nasty and ignorant. I read how you responded to some of the posters regarding Mongolian Groom and the necropsy report. I hope you treat your horses better than you treat your fellow human beings… I am not wasting my time [edit]

My take from this post from the very FEW posters that [edit] believe that a Stage 1 lameness is acceptable and expected in competitive horses. Some seem to think lameness 1-3, and working is okay, too. .Is it still acceptable when it is all 4 legs? Is it acceptable to medicate for a Stage 1 lameness in order to work the horse?

1 Like

It’s tough to stay at home with nothing to do and riling people up online can be fun.

[edit]

5 Likes

[edit]

Penelopeandthecats, you might be better off taking your complaints directly to the people you are yelling about: Gary and Mary West. We are not them, nor do we control their actions.

5 Likes

Yeah, someone who thinks the Central Intelligence Agency (which is not a law enforcement agency per se and doesn’t run drug stings or in the US or criminal investigations at all, as that’s literally not their job in any way shape or form) is doing sports investigations, can’t figure out you don’t use your e-mail address for a forum name, and is convinced absolutely no one on the Chronicle of the Horse forums knows anything about lameness is either [edit]

3 Likes

We appreciate that it can be challenging to address comments of new posters who roll into down with inflammatory statements, but let’s remember that it’s everyone’s job to interact with each other respectfully. We’ve edited/removed some posts and are closing the thread.

5 Likes