Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

I volunteer for stall assignments!

We need to find CurrentlyHorseless a horse, a nice one. They are life-changing.

7 Likes

Keep defending him. Your credibility is shot as far as Iā€™m concerned.

16 Likes

I do not get why it was deleted, actually. If I am remembering correctly it was simply a post where CH asked Ekat if their gut had inside information.
I guess it goes against CHā€™s brag that they do not accuse people of having inside informationā€¦

10 Likes

Please.count me out. I have a kicking habit when annoyed and I fear I would be annoyedā€¦

9 Likes

Okay, nope. But keep churning. Nobody understood your point. But if thatā€™s what it takes to get through your dayā€¦

6 Likes

Yes but option of first refusal, and/or buy back are not enforceable (ask me how I know), and also lifetime board isnā€™t that.

7 Likes

If thatā€™s not confirmation somebody has inside knowledge I donā€™t know what is. Dead giveaway. And completely removes any shred of credibility that poster hadā€¦tiny though that shred may have been.

29 Likes

Walking it back.

15 Likes

Not only that, but changing the argument entirely.

11 Likes

I have seen some sellers state that they would require visitation rights. I would never agree to buy-backs/first refusals unless I was purchasing directly from the horseā€™s breeder anyway. It screams clingy. If you want to keep tabs on your horse that you ā€œlove so muchā€, donā€™t sell it.

15 Likes

I think CH was asking me that

2 Likes

But you would have gotten rid of a boarder who was a major PIA and a liability for the business, and you are not having to pay $5000 to have a security firm sweep the place on a regular basis.for illegal recording devices. Not to mention whatever it costs for nighttime security to ensure said PIA boarder didnā€™t sneak into the barn at night and feed ā€œtreatsā€ to other peopleā€™s horses, or break into the office and forge or steal documents or firearms or whatever, or set the barn on fire, or do whatever other nefarious acts her demented and evil little brain could cook up.

[Edited for clarity]

13 Likes

Yeah, I always wondered how that was supposed to work. I mean, what was supposed to happen when Lauren moved to a different part of the country? was she planning to leave this horse behind? Oh, wait. Was it supposed to imply that Lauren had free lifetime rent on MBā€™s property, while the horse was there? Because she ā€œlives where her horses areā€? Just this sneaking suspicion that she was setting somethign up for her own living arraingments is suspicious. I donā€™t think there was such an arraingement at all. I think it was another one of her social media lies, meant to give her some kind of leverage about her staying at the farm. Like, If JT lives at the farm, all my other horses have to live there too! I donā€™t know what her angle was, but I highly doubt he sold her JT with that proviso. ā€œSure Iā€™ll sell you the horse, but I have to continue to keep it.ā€ nah.

21 Likes

I can place you in Outer Mongolia, miles away from the bustle of the rings and of course the restrooms.

3 Likes

Sorry, I was speaking of that nice horse you hope to find for someone. I would like to be taken out of the running for thatā€¦

4 Likes

Thank you for the laugh. Fifteen minutes to wine time, cheers to you!

2 Likes

P.S. Awesome bathrobe. This might be the year I indulge in one.

2 Likes

I am hoping that Santa paws brings me a tiara to fit my ears, you know to pull the look together, but I am only a horse of course and wishes and all thatā€¦

7 Likes

For YOU.

18 Likes

Yes!! YES!! YES!! There is a Santa Paws!!!

I KNEW IT, I just KNEW IT!!!

14 Likes