Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

My Bingo card is filling up fast.

17 Likes

You do sound like RG’s mother in these threads.

From what I’ve put together regarding RG’s age, potential dates of enlistment, and his criminal record, it’s entirely possible RG was a recruit and kicked out of boot camp before becoming a Marine or kicked out of the USMC when he accrued criminal charges. If he never become a Marine, it would be insulting to actual veterans to call RG a veteran. Also not too fond of people that disgrace the Corps and are kicked out due to criminal activity either.

21 Likes

Some review about various things that were said…bolding and highlighting what I find interesting.

“ Another piece of “real,” for you- Robert, not “Bob the Builder,” was begged to remodel the barn- which after completion added about 500k to the value of the barn itself. Robert, was then begged to remodel the basement (not including bathrooms, since MH could not comprehend that a handicapped bathtub for her mother could literally, not be fit into the tiny bathroom space available - without tearing down structures to expand the space available) - which he did - under the annoying supervision & constant seeking advice by MH - as to the color scheme & floor materials. No interference by Michael though! He was beyond satisfied with Roberts carpentry abilities- as he well should’ve been. Unfortunately, the work was halted after overhearing … things you WILL be hearing for yourself, in the very near future & of course, due to the attempted murders.”

Hmmm…seems RG didn’t have the requisite licensing to be tearing down wall. Maybe he had a duty to not do something that he didn’t have a permit/license to do? You can’t just argue that MB had a duty to get the permit, as the contractor, RG had the duty to not commence work until he had confirmed there was a valid permit and to not exceed the scope of his license to work. Since he expanded a bathroom space, it seems like he tore down walls, which is beyond replacing sheet rock, fixtures, tile, etc; which I bet required a license/permit to do.

It’s not just that Barisone broke RG’s hand, attempting to get the gun out from under himself to finish the job “properly,” since, Barisone definitely thought I was either dead- or seconds away from death. Although, that would be enough. He also owed a large sum of money to RG, for all the renovations completed - or partially completed under the daily micromanaging direction of MH, MB & occasionally, Jon L. I’m mystified as why (the person who posted that, or anyone else) would think RG would just… allow that, without taking serious legal measures. …

1. Considering how MB was found and the testimony that RG rendered MB unconscious twice, I’m not sure how this could be accurate that MB broke RG’s hand while on his stomach and RG on his back, with one hand underneath.
  2. So, it seems that the other owners of SGF were aware of the renovation agreements. I wonder what their understanding of the situation was….

“ Many of my friends are RN’s & some work at detoxes. ”. Hmmm….

“… Even though RG refused to so as much as touch a bathroom in the farmhouse, due to MH’s clear lack of comprehension on how measurements work, every bathroom he did touch at the company you’re referring to earned him a 5 star rating as an “installer,” on every single survey completed by clients. “ …… “ But um… why continue to work for someone else’s company, when he A.) dislikes the bathroom remodeling business & B.) keeps all the profit for himself when working under his own LLC ?? Yeah. I didn’t understand it either- Luckily, he took my advice.

1. quick turn around. I though he had expanded a bathroom space to make room for a handicap tub.
  2. Interesting….and LLC for renovations. Wonder if MB was made to believe something not true about the remodeling agreement.

“…. You must be seriously bored. Unless your real name is RG , Michael Barisone or Jonathan Kanarek, you have no clue at all, whatsoever, of the stipulations & arrangements surrounding the repairs made by RG.……”

This was deleted. But seems JK was involved in the renovations agreements.

“ Michael talks (or talked) with his “attorney,”/lifelong friend almost everyday for matters having nothing to do with this. Not the same man he’s using for this trial. We, as well, retained attorneys- to protect us from fraudulent acts for which we were warned (too late) Michael was known. ”

“…… I have stated repeatedly, MB tried very hard to force me to provide him my horse, Frontline. He knew Even Better was not up for discussion. He did not know, NEITHER WAS FRONTLINE. And, as it has been stated by others, there was a meeting (which I called) in September of 2018. This is when I bought JayT. Despite MB basically offering me (almost) ANY horse in his barn for an “even Steven,” trade for Frontline, I refused. Instead, I chose to PURCHASE JayT - (whose asking price at the time exceeded 6 figures, though, that is not what I paid) keep my fabulous Frontline (to the detriment of the wishes of certain other person/s) and hope that MB would honor his deal to allow JayT to keep the stall and home that was all this phenomenal horse had ever known.”

Hmmm……so, MB lost a great deal of money on the purchase of Jay-T.

16 Likes

Flatline means no coming back……

8 Likes

I don’t know RG’s status. I referred to the veteran that stopped the Colorado Springs shooter.

What I have said about RG’s status is that if he is a veteran and to me if he even tried to serve and failed then that should be respected. Now if he did something so horrible as to dishonor the service or sedition, etc, then that is different. People get released for medical reasons, downsizing, failure to adapt, compassionate discharge, drug use, etc. their intent is good.

I’m just glad RG stopped MB. LK got a call in to 911 along with the neighbor across the street and ED. If RG hadn’t stopped MB then an agitated incoherent man with the gun and second magazine would have headed back to the barn and at some point would have run into LE.

Now, everyone can recover and continue their lives. Otherwise, what would the body count have been?

1 Like

BINGO! Full card!

27 Likes

Not true. Flat line can be revived by shocking the heart. Y’all didn’t listen to the trial or 48 hours. Edited to correct that shocking the heart stops fibrillation, it does not restart the heart, it can restore sinus rhythm.

Edited to add that CPR can keep someone alive until treatment to restart the heart or it can bring back the heart.

Edited to add that adrenaline can be used to restart the heart along with CPR. So if all did indeed flatline twice, then CPR and adrenaline could have brought her back. If instead, she lost sinus rhythm and entered into fibrillation, shocking her would have restored the sinus rhythm.

1 Like

My husband runs codes for his job. Flatline is not a shockable rhythm. You have a flatline and it’s CPR…which is not as successful as they’d like you to believe.

Did we hear testimony about the number of LK’s broken ribs from CPR? I don’t usually hear anyone wax poetic about it. Cut stem to stem yes, but not broken ribs.

ETA:

https://theconversation.com/amp/mondays-medical-myth-flatlining-patients-can-be-shocked-back-to-life-13662

17 Likes

Hey @hut-ho78 and @CurrentlyHorseless, since you both refused to produce proof of declarations you both have made recently, and since I believe you both are very close to principal players in this drama, will you grab a copy of Robert Guy Goodwin’s DD214 and post it here please?! Think of the satisfaction you will have proving me 100% wrong and shoving my face in your proof, while gaining a real apology from me…a die hard supporter of the US Military and Marines in particular. How can you pass up such a huge offer?

25 Likes

I am dead.:joy::smiley::joy::grin::grinning:

11 Likes

I’m not calling RG a veteran. I would NEVER call RG a veteran. I was referring to the veterans who stopped the Colorado shooter…

Read better…

5 Likes

I want to know what went down to cause MB to take 40K and “agree to life board/training/associated costs” on a horse worth 6 figures.

14 Likes

Absolutely not. Criminals in the USMC compromise the mission of the USMC, the USMC’s effectiveness, and disgraces the lives sacrificed for the USMC.

I do not know if RG was a Marine or a recruit or if he had an honorable service. His criminal history, the nature of the offenses, and when he accrued those offenses lend to a poor service discharge or no service as a Marine at all. You really are crossing a line by inferring that he is a veteran and trying to bestow honor upon him by associating him as a veteran when you know nothing of his military career.

14 Likes

I do remember seeing an ad on Facebook for Jay-T. He was advertised in the $75k range at that time. The ad has disappeared.

13 Likes

So sorry @eggbutt, not only am I not close to RG, I don’t know him at all and wouldn’t recognize him if I ran into him on the street, in a barn, or anywhere.

1 Like

What the hell does this mean and exactly what are you implying??? :flushed:

Four psychiatric professionals have said he is not a danger to himself or others. Not one has said he is a danger! Explain yourself!

BTW, when did you become Southern with your cutesy “y’alls”? You continue to morph into multiple personalities! Interesting.

18 Likes

Wow. So even the “flat lined twice” thing is made up? I do believe the medical expert would have testified to CPR occurring, let alone twice.

16 Likes

So you are saying that RGG/JES/Superman lied when he said on the stand that the gun jammed?

All the medical team that has treated him has already deemed him not a risk to himself or others.

14 Likes

You are making some very bizarre accusations here. Do you have any proof of this “hassling”? Every report I read is rightly very supportive of the efforts of Richard Fierro. The public have been so supportive that Fierro family Brewery has completely sold out of their merchandise

Which makes me believe that the only scum who would be “hassling” Mr. Fierro are homophobic jerks. Or you are making up the “hassling” to try to lower the heroic Mr. Fierro to the same level of RG. Which is frankly wrong and disgusting.

Mr. Fierro has a distinguished service record, a loving family, and helped his wife run one of the few women- operated breweries in the sage. His class and level of character outranks RG in every way. They are in no way similar and you do Mr. Fierro a disservice by implying otherwise.

28 Likes

I think you meant to reply to HH. My comment about sounding like RG’s mother etc was to HH. Maybe I replied to the wrong person.

4 Likes