Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

That’s all you got? :joy:

Seriously? You are still trying to sing that tired song? What a stretch. He had the gun from RC. It was in his safe with the full magazine and the magazine with 2-3 bullets and the dummy magazine and the box it came in. Plus, there was a separate box of ammo someone else brought that only fit RC’s gun.

I agree with this sentence. Thank you for posting it.

Actually, I agree with your entire post. Best of luck with your situation.

I think…I think… its a Jeff Goldblum rant - might be on Independence Day - when they are thinking of using nuclear weapons on board the plane, - he just rants and overpeaks, no, you can’t launch nuclear weapons, end of life as we know it, nuclear winter, you can’t do it, it can’t be done, it can’t be allowed…starting at about 00:51

1 Like

Bring it.

9 Likes

Heymer and Wurtemberg and Bailey all testified they responded to an active shooter radio call. No one knows what MB would have done if RG not stopped him.

Because he was stopped.

There is a 3 day emergency eviction for bad acting tenants. Disorderly conduct is one of the reasons it can be used. LK’s behavior sounds like it was well past disorderly conduct.

Well yes but he was trying to watch RG chase Rosie and compress LK’s bleeding out bullet holes with one hand at the same time he was holding a gun on MB. Wurtemberg testified to this when he arrived about 2 minutes after Heymer.

Yes it is possible to attempt implants with lots of scar tissue and damaged skin. Women who have mastectomies and radiation attempt it often. It doesn’t always work.

If that’s so, in NJ, then it would be a good use of that. Pretty clear behaviour shenannigans.

2 Likes

I’ve been saying y’all the whole time. No one thought anything of it until today.

Oops. Just used the “I’ve been saying” term too instead of “I’ve said.”

Um, not holding a gun on Heymer, was he? When the cops got there, wasn’t he on top of MB? I never heard anything about RG holding a hand on her wounds. That’s a first for me.

7 Likes

The criticism was Heymer should have found the magazine. I was talking about Heymer trying to do 3 things at one time.

1 Like

That’s incorrect.

8 Likes

Y[quote=“hut-ho78, post:4215, topic:778966”]
Well yes but he was trying to watch RG chase Rosie and compress LK’s bleeding out bullet holes with one hand at the same time he was holding a gun on Heymer. Wurtemberg testified to this when he arrived about 2 minutes after Heymer.
[/quote]

I think you mean “holding a gun on MB?”

7 Likes

Thanks