Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Maybe that’s why LK testified on the witness stand that she was already planning to tear down MB’s new security cameras before he even put them up.

That was an amazing admission in a court of law.

29 Likes

Or, some combination of both things!

Yes, but some posters believe they are smarter than everyone else and they do not need to read anything that tells them facts or the truth. So just because real information has been posted for them to read does not mean they bothered to read it.

But, but, but… Robert Guy Goodwin/Jim E Stark/Superman said under oath on the stand that it was jammed. So it must be true that it was jammed, right?

Do you think to police that a whole magazine is not considered weapons?
An officer searching for weapons who finds a full magazine would remove the magazine, not just leave it there.
This is not Rocket Surgery.

:hatched_chick:

23 Likes

You need to read and realize what words were used.
As I said earlier in this very same thread, there is a huge difference between asking someone to leave and evicting them.
Lauren was asked to leave many many many times. Eviction notice was given right before she proclaimed Finish The Bastard.
So, asked to leave - YES.
Told she was being evicted - No. Not until the very end.
Two VERY different things and leave and evict are not interchangeable.
:hatched_chick:

29 Likes

Using pronouns leads to confusion.
There are a lotta He’s in this incident.
Your comment made no sense.

4 Likes

You certainly seem to have a vested interest in arguing old points of this case…eviction versus being told to leave, etc. Why are you here in the den of the Elderly Illegal Mob if not to argue all points and defend the Kanareks ad nauseum?

19 Likes

Hey @CurrentlyHorseless, any updates on the police report situation? Where can we find it to read? What does it say?

I believe there are only a few more days for Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) and Kirby Kanarek (@Seeker1) to respond to their subpoenas (I am assuming they were successfully served). I wonder if they are going to actually respond this time or will there be another contempt filing?

18 Likes

Yeah I was just curious what the status was at that time, to get a better overall picture of the barn atmosphere and comings and goings. Im going to assume there was more than 2 lol

So no, you can’t find anywhere in my posts where I defend anyone, but you accuse me of defending the Kanareks anyway. Got it.

1 Like

I fully understand the economics of running an equestrian facility. Just trying to get the facts straight myself in understanding the situation.

1 Like

I picked up ya’ll from this very board lol I say it all the time and I’m as canuck as canuck can be haha

5 Likes

No! Lol, you can’t be that ignorant, I know you’re not. I was talking about the eviction, not. asking her to leave. Of course he asked her to leave. Everyone told her to get out. I was talking about telling her the eviction was coming g. That’s the job of the sherif on the day. She was told to leave for weeks, months, before evicted. I know you know the difference. I’m not wasting any more brain cells on you… Be ignorant if it makes you giggle. You’re like a black hole. A person talks to you and it just falls in and dissappears.

21 Likes

Boyd Martin does. Jessica Phoenix does. Selena O Hanlon, Tami Smith…they all do. Maybe it’s more the eventers who do.

12 Likes

There are a ton of dressage riders that advertise on FB, too. Also a lot of reserve riders and GP riders. Often times it’s on their personal pages. If someone isn’t friends with them, they likely won’t see it.

6 Likes

There must be some toros in the atmosphere…

2 Likes

Agree. MHG Clients probably paid board directly to the farm. Training paid to MHG.

6 Likes

Where do you see the key word “was” in that question?

I would interpret the contraction as “why can’t we just tell her she is being evicted”?

If I wanted to convey the past tense, I’d say “why can’t we remind her she’s been evicted”. (She has been evicted.)

The contraction “she’s” at best is ambiguous, but I don’t think I’d use the contraction for “she was”. The word “being” indicates present tense as the moment she is being told she is being evicted.

There is no key word “was” in that quote.

:joy::joy::joy: thank you for the Bring It On quote.

7 Likes

If RG had been charged with assault, it would be easy to establish that he acted in self defense after MB started shooting. It was so obvious to the authorities that RG acted in self defense that he was never even charged.

You have no idea what the authorities thought. Despite that, there wasn’t evidence to lead to a conviction. Look at the Casey Anthony case: not enough evidence to lead to a conviction.

And in this case, no one was convicted of a criminal charge. MB was acquitted.

17 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :laughing:

1 Like