Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Yes, people who are trying to distract and stir the pot. Why help them?:woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Does RG have any assets? MB would spend a fortune on lawyers trying to sue someone who can’t pay any damages. Seems like a smart decision to avoid that.

17 Likes

Gravity is a harsh mistress,

6 Likes

You forgot not guilty for possession of an illegal firearm. :wink:

12 Likes

Because, when we do not respond them come back with - no one disagreed with my point so that must mean you all agree with it.

8 Likes

Pfft. Who cares what nonsense they spout?

Again I say: :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

No, you are misrepresenting the situation. You have referred to MB as an active shooter multiple times. He was not. The standard definition is not just about location but intent to kill indiscriminately. It doesn’t matter if the scene was chaotic. A family annihilation killing or domestic violence shooting will be chaotic, but they’re not an “active shooter” situation. We don’t call someone that murders their family a “serial killer,” and we should not call MB an “active shooter.” You’ve been told multiple times this is incorrect and continue to do it, so at this point you’re willfully posting the fallacy.

28 Likes

Yes. The gun charges alone show this was a case of jury nullification. They were not going to reward them for setting out to purposefully break someone.

13 Likes

Case in point.

How many times have multiple people gone around the mulberry bush about the active shooter nonsense? Has it made a difference yet? Does it look like it’s ever going to make a difference with this one poster? :woman_shrugging:

16 Likes

Didn’t RC pay full board for the horse she owned with MHG? I’m sure any clients of MHG were paying board on their horses which would go to MBD.

11 Likes

I’ve shared the FBI definition of an active shooter a couple of times, been pretty much ignored by certain posters. Proof ya can’t fix…never mind, I’ll save the mods from having to edit a flagged post.

18 Likes

It’s like watching people call a mass murderer a serial killer. I just can’t. These things have meanings.

19 Likes

You are correct. That is what was testified to.
I guess some people need to watch the trial.

(Not you jvanrens.)

8 Likes

Hmmm… I recall another discussion a while ago now about nuance… :thinking:

18 Likes

Thank you! I was starting to think I was losing my mind or my listening for comprehension skills.

4 Likes

Can all of us make a conscious effort not to respond to the few posters who refuse to move on from certain things. Who cares what they think, believe, babble on about. No matter what is said, they will NEVER stop the incessant posting and who really cares what they think. Jury trial is OVER and their posts are really dragging the whole thread down. Enough is enough please.

38 Likes

Once again, I concur.

It does take a lot of restraint sometimes.

10 Likes

I get the feeling MB isn’t the only one that LKs driven insane. Some of “y’all” insane too. :woman_shrugging:

13 Likes

Witnesses are sequestered at the judge’s discretion or if it is specifically requested by either side. There is no blanket requirement for witnesses to be sequestered.

This is where it helps to have watched the trial and listened to the judges instructions.

27 Likes