Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Just think about it…she could have saved a frigging fortune if only she’d left within the first 10 times she was told to leave. Imagine how simple that would have been for everyone. The number of lives she ruined (temporarily or not) is disgusting and unacceptable.

28 Likes

Not with my insurance it wasn’t. I think my out of pocket for my cancer was $100 in co-pays.

Vacuuming has its benefits. But I guess when you’re not employed you’re not as covered?

11 Likes

Anyone taking part with multiple horses in sport with blue chip global law firms on speed dial should maybe have 1 less horse so they can pay for good insurance maybe?

24 Likes
  1. I think we all know that she isn’t actually of unlimited means.

2. As a jumper who is unemployed, I pay more than most people’s rent to have decent health insurance. (ETA: meaning I know I am high risk and need good health insurance, but what I pay to get it on the open market will make your eyes water. And I am single!)

6 Likes

You pay a lot because you’re smart. Horses necessitate good insurance.

(As an aside every single person should have affordable, beefy insurance.)

10 Likes

I don’t know that you would agree if you saw my premium!

1 Like

One way or another we pay. My insurance meant as a civil servant I didn’t make the salaries of private industry. But it gave me a pension and med insurance for life. I still pay, but not like others too. We can actually get free health care for life if we retire with 1500 hours of sick leave banked but cancer cancelled that. But at least I had a union sick bank for salary.

8 Likes

If I am so inclined, I will take my single payer argument to Current Events. Let’s just say that I disagree with our system as it stands. And that I can see why 1) LK may not have been insured, and 2) if she was, why she might have significant costs.

9 Likes

Agreed.

3 Likes

I would expect about the same

However if she did get a payout the insurance company will expect to be repaid for the payments it made

6 Likes

Someone mentioned something about her bragging about getting “ObamaCare” in one of the early threads. Apparently because she wasn’t working at the time and could qualify for a lower premium or something? Or her dad told her how to hide her income? It was waaaay back in one of the first threads, but it stuck in my mind because I thought it was a strange thing to brag about. Yay health insurance?

6 Likes

You wouldn’t want to know what I pay for “Obamacare”. It ain’t cheap.

2 Likes

It shouldn’t be like that.

7 Likes

Agreed!

3 Likes

Without knowing specifics, obviously, I’ll be blunt, I’m paying $1900 a month to keep my plan from my City job. It covers my husband and I. It’s no cheaper if I took him off. Then we’d have to also pay a supplemental to get close to current coverage, Which is dang good. 2 more years, unless I find something decent on the open market after we move. I’m pretty healthy, he is not.

Way off topic here.

6 Likes

Dear lord. I have a spare room in my basement up here in Canada guys. Even a few fluffy robes.

I just can’t imagine the stress and drain on daily life of the US healthcare system.

24 Likes

Hasn’t MHG bought out the other half of the horse? I could be wildly mistaken so sorry if I am, thought I had read MHG post something about being the proud owner of the horse now. Could be wrong.

5 Likes

Which house? Trying to follow this…please explain which house, the HH property, or are we talking aobut LK’s house in Florida?

USEF/USDF both have the horse co-owned with someone else. Maybe she has controlling interest now?

Her house. Cindy’s house.

5 Likes