Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

I know…very odd. Although seemingly becoming more frequent.

Looking in Pierce and Thurston counties

3 Likes

Look out everyone, full moon tonight.

10 Likes

Are you sure it wasn’t last night?!? :rofl:

And isn’t this not the first time an alter for a banned poster has re-joined the Barisone threads? Or am I making that up? (Thanks again to @Moderator_1!!)

7 Likes

Indeed! You taught me well. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

5 Likes

You’re not making that up. People love to come in here and say how horrible everyone is, and how terrible these threads are but can’t resist coming back for more!

16 Likes

I think I should get paid $1 every time a post is flagged. Momma needs a new truck.

I’m sure the mods feel the same!! LOL

16 Likes

The mods would be able to retire in a week.

7 Likes

@Joanne and @3PonyFarm actually, this is the most powerful IEM psychic communication device because it has bling and fluff!

13 Likes

My, my how things have calmed down since another pot stirrer bit the dust.

Honestly, I am shocked at how RubyTuTu was able to post such malarkey with a straight face!

The IEM security wing has become extremely experienced in recognizing the tells of imposters. I highly recommend an increase in perks for these experts! Cookies, fruit cake, Martinis and Diet Rootbeer for all!

14 Likes

Agree.

1 Like

Ideally it would be a human that would also empty the dishwasher. Also, I would prefer Ryan Reynalds.
Sheilah

17 Likes

Perhaps LK mainly wants her medical bill paid.

I’m surprised a 42D chessayer didn’t have medical insurance.

Should I be surprised she didn’t have insurance? Or am I wrong in some way?

13 Likes

That is very blingy and fluffy! It will come in handy when you have to make the call to set the launch codes.

3 Likes

Same, but must load and empty. Ryan Reynolds is a national treasure - whether you’re Canadian or American (yes, we claim him as our own too). So ridiculously hot, so ridiculously talented. Actor, entrepreneur, marketing marvel… and hilarious to boot, Just a treasure.

12 Likes

Even with insurance, 19 days in the hospital with an unknown amount on a ventilator, multiple surgeries (initial failed attempt to stop bleeding, thoracic surgeon, opening her stomach (the stem to stern one), breast repair, unknown others possible), emergency services, physical therapy, etc. could be substantial.

1 Like

I don’t think we know if she did or didn’t. In her defense, if she did not, it can be ridiculously expensive and a lot of plans have high deductibles. We really need single payer.

ETA: not to veer into Current Events or anything!

11 Likes

:rofl: for sure!! Well, imagine her co-pay for the lifeflight, 43 days in ICU, seven major surgeries, 6 weeks of induced coma, cut stem to stern or whatever, new boobs, and that lengthy recoup stay in the 6 star Best Western. /s for those unable to recognize sarcasm.

21 Likes

Not defending anyone, but in many areas property records are easily available online. In my county you can go to the county website, click “property information”, click a couple of boxes and have access to ownership, transfers - including date and amount, and all the tax information.

9 Likes

Or own a business in Florida. I do not know about Florida but other states allow this if it is a business vehicle

3 Likes