Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

We need a big spot light image to shine in the sky like the bat signal. Any ideas?

2 Likes

Hey, I am still wondering if Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) and Kirby Kanarek (@Seeker1) will answer their latest subpoenas (assuming they got served, but who knows, with this family that might be hard to do too), or if there will be a new round of contempt filings?

14 Likes

I think two things are being conflated? Homestead for taxes is not the same legal mechanism as homestead for debt. But I’m not quibbling; they each do what you say.

Edited for clarity

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: too funny. Bye bye RR. :wave:

14 Likes

Brilliant!

2 Likes

Well, in all fairness? On a reasonably bad day I would trade my husband for a competent dishwasher.
Sheilah

25 Likes

I hope we get some interesting filings before the courts slow down for the Holidays.

1 Like

Human or mechanical? Or does it matter?

6 Likes

It sure did.
** edit for clarity: I saw it listing a Kanarek property also.
But of course I am just a horse of course.

3 Likes

Psst ! He does it on [purpose](https://theoatmeal.com/comics/dishwasher)

11 Likes

There is no way in the world LK could really want her own farm. Can you imagine the revolving door of competent help? She isn’t doing the work herself and I’d bet RG would be back in NC in a nanosecond! Maybe to resell for $$$$$$$, but not for herself.

IIRC, RC testified that she had sold her share of the horse she owned with MHG. There was no other discussion during the trial so I don’t know if she sold her share to MHG or they (MHG & RC) sold it to someone else. Other people here probably know.

5 Likes

Was it an already known property or a new (to the coth) property?

New to my own horse knowledge, can’t speak for humans who may know about it.

3 Likes

It was a Jonathan Kanarak but not LK’s dad. Totally different person.

4 Likes

:+1: :racehorse::racehorse:

1 Like

Sorry about butting in. I didn’t see it was addressed to you. :flushed:

2 Likes

She would buy the horse property and lure in a trainer to work with her horses and care for them in exchange for the trainer to have their business run out of that place. LK would be able to boss them around, might get a little lease $ from property, wouldn’t have to do the work, could do midnight ninja runs, can easily nap between rides, horses cost no money but she can dictate their level of care, and she’d be teachers pet.

Absolutely she would do it.

16 Likes

Like I say when I get a yummy cookie, “All Good”. :horse:

4 Likes

And if she had some brow beaten, broken, and isolated trainer to run it for her

As for RC, remember this lawsuit was started a long time ago. RC has sold her share of the horse. But at the beginning, considering the fixation on ruining MHG’s career it’s possible that it would be leverage to acquire the horse.

Remember, settlements can involve any terms the parties agree to. It’s not always a straight up $ amount agreement.

6 Likes

where it did not rain from the middle/end of June until September this year. The spotty rain that showed up was a blessed relief! :smile: :wink:

5 Likes