Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Nah, she won’t dare do that! She shouldn’t have posted the info about Barisone and she knows it so she won’t equal out her faux pas by doing the search for K property.

5 Likes

Any minute now the topic will turn back to what the verdict really means, center mass, double tap, and what Michael’s release conditions will be. More psychic ability will be needed.

16 Likes

But she did not remove most of her post admitting to searching out information about Michael. So weird that Doxing is OK for her to do to him. She is like the queen of - your are doxing people and here she is doing it.

10 Likes

When I clicked on the original link, it didn’t take me to the Barisone property. It took me to a Kanarek property that is not involved in the case.

4 Likes

@eggbutt, do you have a red phone like Comissioner Gordon had in your Situation Room at the EIM Command Center? :smile:

6 Likes

Actually, the first link was neither’s. Then I changed it to the home page so anyone could type in any name. Then I took out the link because EB had a kitten over it. LK’s was already discussed with address as well as MHG’s many months ago-close promotions of same to each other and MB’s property, etc. I requested later that we refrain from posting addresses because who know who was reading these threads and YouTube and it was, to me, getting creepy. EB just called me out for hypocrisy so I removed the link.

Yes. Why I changed it to the home page before deleting it. Since the post about the homestead exemption is objectionable, I’ll go back and delete that too.

Hut, was I referring this part of your post above. Not the part about Michael and anyone else that you deleted.

1 Like

That can not be EB’s phone. No bling or sparkle. If it is, we will have to have a EIM bedazzle party.

4 Likes

YOU are the one who said you didn’t watch much of it! Keep your story straight. I’m not talking in person. I’m talking court or YT videos.

7 Likes

Rubyroo is banned now.

9 Likes

Yes, it should be customized.

3 Likes

Maybe there’s a bat signal light that reflects off a disco ball. 🪩

7 Likes

Cool!

Ok. I figured that out. I deleted it as it seems so objectionable and it’s true that I complained about doxing and publishing addresses of the involved parties. Shame on me.

1 Like

Calm down. It will all be OK.

4 Likes

Could this phone be appropriate? It’s not red but has some bling to it.

Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 6.19.10 PM

13 Likes

I just have to point out the enjoyable irony of that quoted post. As it turns out, we’re not ALL allowed to discuss it as long as the thread is open. Lol.

13 Likes

@eggbutt, do you like this one better?

1 Like

Nice. It’s like a phone and a disco ball rolled into one.

5 Likes