Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

That would be a totally separate charge though and could easily be a different prosecutor.

I’m not sure if his does, I’m not legal enough to understand the filings completely.

Deleted to correct, I had the wrong acronyms.

Wait… What??

14 Likes

Oh, and there was a FB post about being able to watch them trying to scurry around to their cars to try to have a conversation. Something that wouldn’t have been possible from the house.

18 Likes

That’s not how it works. A party to the conversation taking place has to consent to being recorded. LK was not a party to that conversation. Thus, no consent from the actual participants. Suspecting you are being recorded is not consent to being recorded.

29 Likes

She bragged about recording that conversation after the shooting. RC was not aware she was being recorded. It’s also the same post where she brags about the forensics teams could “hear your whispering”. Nice try.

22 Likes

You are aware that RC testified after the recording were made and after the sm posts about the recordings therefore what you’re suggesting is not logical.

12 Likes

There is literally no need for these snarky comments to me.

I thought the poster wrote RG. I see now it was RC. My mistake

Everyone put your pitchforks away.

2 Likes

Just going to call BS here since your post included “RC” not RG. You can see it in my Quote.

9 Likes

I thought the poster said RG, corrected now.

Sdel, Don’t call me a liar. I was thinking it was ROB when I wrote RC. Simple mistake. If I thought it was RC I wouldn’t be correcting myself now.

1 Like

This makes no sense. It was my post you responded to, so I know the context. It makes no sense for you to have gone back and even make additional posts to declare you deleted/edited a post that said RC back to RC.

12 Likes

Once I realized your post was about Ruth and not Rob, I removed my comment because it was no longer applicable. That is all. It’s not uncommon for people to mix up acronyms on forums.

1 Like

LK posted on FB several threats to RC about how she would get RC jail time over what was supposedly said in the recordings. I think it there weren’t legal issues with the recordings, they would have been delivered on a silver platter already. Why would LK make all of these threats regarding the recordings and then the entire K party refuses to hand them over? It doesn’t make any sense.

Not to mention that several people at the barn did not consent to being recorded. The status of them seems pretty clear to me. Expectation of privacy could be argued but it’s been said that conversations made in private were then posted to social media. We also looked at the layout of the barn and where her locker was located versus where conversation were had in private. To me there would be no way a recorder in a locker could pick up the private conversations in the locations they were had.

Fortunately, there are ways to test a recording device’s abilities and prove whether or not that specific recorder could pick up noise in whatever location.

19 Likes

Seriously, does anyone really believe that anyone at the barn would be having such conversations within earshot of RG/LK in order for things to be caught on his recorder?

27 Likes

I agree. She should have left although it has not been established if she had the economic autonomy to do so.

He should not have shot her.

1 Like

I don’t think there were any recorders in his office that were not on a person.

We may find out differently later but right now, I think there was barn gossip and recorders on persons and maybe a recorder in the locker area.

I have said and still say I don’t think LK and RG could get into and out of the office unseen. Even with people at a show, staff and owners are in and out.

1 Like

Hard to find something that never existed.

New Jersey is a one party state plus recordings in places where privacy is not expected.

1 Like

LK stated that MHG, MB and RC were all plotting her murder and she had this recorded. It’s been documented multiple times by LK online. So according to you, they are plotting this murder with LK standing in the office, recorder in pocket, present for the conversation? That makes zero sense.

And yes, LK absolutely talked about the recordings on FB. I’ve seen the posts as well. She threatened RC with jail time over what was said in the recordings. There is no need for you to outright lie about the existence of the FB posts and state they do not exist.

Also, it’s going to be hard to argue that a private barn on private property is a public space but I guess that’s one more thing you will be disappointed about regarding the civil trial. There are also ways to prove a recorder’s capabilities and whether or not they can record something from a certain distance. Facts have never bode well for LK.

25 Likes