Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

?

1 Like

One officer testified that they did not attempt to preserve the video evidence and then another one testified that when they attempted to access the cloud, months later, everything was gone. They held up the cameras and talked about it. So, you are incorrect that they didn’t seek footage from the cloud.

21 Likes

Michael’s phone was the google phone on the table.

4 Likes

You are wrong but it is fine if you want to go with that. There are stairs to the outside from the basement. They show on that drawing. But, it is fine if you want to insist you know something different. We can all just weigh the accuracy of everything else you say knowing that you are refusing to admit that you are wrong in this case.

:hatched_chick:

17 Likes

Wow. Just as accurate as the stairs thing.

You do remember that they found Michael NG on all the charges against Robert Guy Goodwin/Jim E Stark/Superman, right?
And the lesser included charge only required them to find that Michael pointed a gun at RGG/JES/Superman and that too was NG.

You do get points for your creativity.

:hatched_chick:

18 Likes

I was in no way trying to minimize her injuries!
Not even close to that.
I think we can all agree her injuries were pretty darn nasty.

I was simply rebutting the constant line of incorrect information about them and following the direction of @hut-ho78 who insisted I should listen to the thoracic surgeon’s testimony.

We can all agree she had serious injuries while being honest about what they were, how long she was in the hospital, how long she was on the ventilator, if she took a helicopter ride, etc.

21 Likes

It would not shock me if the phones were stacked on the table by LE and they just never explained that was not where the phones were actually found.

10 Likes

Laugh.

Oh, I totally understand building codes. Good try though
good try

None of this negates the fact that one poster is insisting there are not outside stairs when there are outside stairs.

This would be yet another great example of their ever so amazing police work.

12 Likes

It looks so small, I’m not sure but didn’t LK say she was on the porch, on a loveseat or something, reading when MB pulled up?

6 Likes

This is what I remember was one of the first stories told about what happened. Yes. She was reading on the couch on the porch.

8 Likes

Where IS the (per this pic it’s red) umbrella in the diagram?
Not the base, the actual umbrella?

3 Likes

And didn’t LK say she had been sitting on a sofa reading on the porch? Where is there any furniture on that landing? And what would even fit there?

7 Likes

They should have included it in the drawing I would think. It looks like it could be about 4-5’ wide.

3 Likes

Right, what happened to the loveseat she was reading her book on?

3 Likes

To be fair, it wasn’t Morris Township that showed up. It would have been Washington Township Police Department as they serve Long Valley, NJ and Morris County Sheriff’s serves the county. Morris Township is its own municipality.

3 Likes

I would have thought there would be pictures from all different angles unless we didn’t get to see them all.

2 Likes

I believe it is where I drew this not very round circle.

3 Likes

If they had actually just shut the camera off to stop the beeping, where is that footage that they did get, but then it was turned off?
Wouldn’t it at least show CPS driving by?

8 Likes

Yes, he sued Washington Township, Morris County

Barbie sized, maybe?

1 Like