Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Yes. None of those three things are acceptable, especially not together.

8 Likes

Does anyone else hate when someone doesn’t pronounce the m in pumpkin? It is like nails on a chalkboard for me.

10 Likes

The second post, he’s not saying it wasn’t illegal, just that they’d get away with it because of sympathy.

11 Likes

Quote from “Woman Shot at Barisone Farm”
Oh yeah… Incase you never studied law, recordings are admissible so long as they are recorded in a “common area,” with “no reasonable expectation of privacy.” So… no. Someone could not rig my home w cameras. But… I can watch my horses on camera ALL DAY. Further, MB is NOT the owner of Hawthorne Hill. I had all he permission I needed. And, I most definitely do not need yours.

This is a quote from the “Woman Shot at Barisone Farm” thread from LK. Is she stating she had permission from Sweetgrass Farms or from the elderly couple themselves? I doubt even if it were true they could give permission to bug MB’s office.

12 Likes

And a couple of more….

9 Likes

I always wonder, when reading anything written by any Kanarek, if they aren’t projecting all of the time. The “plot” as he calls it was clearly planned and orchestrated by three people and came to be called Finish the Bastard plan. Maybe someday they will tell us what the end result of their plan was.

16 Likes

And poor Shelly Nellie also admitted on FB to having seen and heard the recordings too….

12 Likes

The fact of the matter is even if those recordings were obtained illegally, they had MHG on the stand and had every right to question her directly about the alleged plot allegedly documented on the recordings.

Such testimony would have directly contradicted the insanity claim.

Not using it makes no sense, unless of course the whole narrative was a fabrication.

44 Likes

It read to me as her being very snarky and saying she didn’t need permission. That since MB wasn’t the “owner” that made the space “public and he couldn’t expect privacy there.

7 Likes

No, shooting her AFTER her report to SS does not in any way prove anything about what he did prior to her report. I feel like we’ve had this conversation before. (Because we have, more than once.)

Something something INSANE at the time.

I think she’ll be the one with a stigma after this.

None of that was shown to be an issue he was struggling with until Ms. FinishTheBastard with her Ninja costumes and illegal recording devices and calls to SS started her little chess game.

What? You’ve been talking to the 3 Ks too much. LK had flipped her lid, RG the unlicensed contractor wasn’t doing a good job on the house, only working on what he saw fit to cover a little bit of board, and the board he was getting was way, way under market. He’d have been better off with someone else in the stalls.

28 Likes

The same LK who testified under oath in court that she lies a lot?

9 Likes

Am I missing something? These illustrations look like they’re from Tara Shannon’s books.

2 Likes

Wow. Imagine if that disclosure here on the BB by IM came around to bite him in the wallet.

17 Likes

Hysterical. All I need to do is cross the state line, do a bunch of illegal stuff and then assure the DA there that I didn’t understand the law that way. “I thought it was legal” is my new defense for everything.

11 Likes

The irony of IM accusing someone else of making a bad parenting decision is really almost too much.

38 Likes

The elderly couple cannot give permission to violate the rights of other people.

It’s all a big lie and I GUARANTEE the couple will not testify in court that they did after checking with their attorney.

24 Likes

Once more for the back row!!

THIS!

24 Likes

I wonder how much of that “planning session” made it into the SS report to trigger a CPS investigation. Remember, CPS wanted to talk to RC too….and the “missing gun” that was negligent and endangering 12 year olds….

5 Likes

Coffee is my delivery method for flavored creamer.

13 Likes

I suspect that a group of people were spending a beautiful night together, having refreshments, maybe some coffee and cakey. A kid or two was there and the conversation eventually flowed to being about the grifters and it was during this that frustrated comments were made - comments not indicative of any plot, but rather things said to relay emotion rather than intent.

Stuff like:
I could kill her!
Why doesn’t she just die already?

Things like that. Never a plot, just wishful thinking.

Which is why I tend to say things like “I wish they would just spontaneously human combust!” so people get its a solely emotional comment.

12 Likes