Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Thanks!

1 Like

I posted the details of the statute while clarifying MB’s motion to amend in the previous thread.

5 Likes

I know that the Judicial Committee met and discussed all complaints against NJ Judges since the previous committee meeting. I don’t know if anyone who sent complaints regarding Judge Taylor has received any communication from the committee regarding their complaint.

3 Likes

I hope he got at the least a good hand smacking!

Edit to add-and taken off MB’s case.

7 Likes

Thank you! I must have spaced out and didn’t fully grasp what you posted at the time. Thank you for reposting it!!

1 Like

Question - can they get it from SS?

1 Like

What if you record a conversation you’re not party of, and then disseminate that conversation in written form?

4 Likes

Well, the old saying of the better devil you know versus the devil you don’t know might apply. If he isn’t removed, perhaps he can conduct himself in a more professional, unbiased manner and follow the procedures and guidelines in place in the quest for truth and justice.

Just like judges in a dressage ring, it is their domain but if the judge makes comments outside the realm of the dressage test being presented, complaints can be appropriately filed with the federation.

4 Likes

Maybe he would realize people are paying attention and not to do anything like that again.

4 Likes

You’d think he would have realized how he was being perceived after reading the many, many comments about his courtroom demeanor on the Law & Crime YouTube chat threads. His clerks certainly must have read the comments but they may have not felt comfortable telling him how he was perceived.

Instead he doubled down and was even more inappropriate during the Krol Hearing.

9 Likes

it doesn’t matter. Disclosing the contents of a recording obtained in violation of the wiretapping act, either via copies or via transcripts or any of the above, to anyone who was not a party to the conversation, would be actionable.

ETA for clarity: it is illegal to disclose the contents of a recording, whether that is in paraphrase or a verbatim copy.

32 Likes

Y’all really sent in complaints about Judge T after stating you believed he was vindictive? Are you trying to make him angry and take it out on MB to keep him longer or are you blowing smoke about believing he was vindictive?

Maybe you actually agree with me that Judge T is professional and fair and won’t be swayed by other’s actions.

Just strange.

If he read even half of the youtube comments posted about him during the trial he should have known that he was not perceived in a favorable light.

6 Likes

So, on this board @Inigo-montoya made several comments about a section of a recording involving MHG’s minor child. Would that be a breech? How specific would one need to be?

10 Likes

If it was information that could only have been obtained by that person via that recording or a person who had knowledge of that recording, it could be claimed.

Case precedent says that posting on a blog or website is public disclosure.

ETA: my required disclosure that nothing I post is legal advice nor is any of my commentary representative of anything other than a layperson’s opinion.

29 Likes

Then it’s double the fun! In court that is.

7 Likes

And there was at least one other that included a phrase in quotes.

10 Likes

My hubby informed me earlier today that pumpkin coffee is good with peppermint creamer
WHO IS THIS MAN AND WHO HAS STOLEN HIS TASTE BUDS???

15 Likes

To answer IMs last captured quote:

Dear IM:

Yup!

Yes, those illegal recordings can be charged criminally if the S of L hasn’t expired and can be pursued criminally.

Love,
The Vacuumer

25 Likes

You have to divorce him now.

13 Likes