Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Nope.

And yup.

1 Like

I canā€™t speak about the breed generally, but my family had an Airedale when I was a kid and she definitely had an aroma that had her subjected to pretty much weekly bathsā€¦. I remember taking her to a 4H obedience class and the instructor basically rolled her eyes and said ā€œyeah, good luck with that oneā€¦ā€

2 Likes

I am sorry to say I can attest to that one. Except I think it was a wasp. Arenā€™t wasps the ones that can sting you more than once? For example, about six times? That was a bad day.

5 Likes

Thanks for confirming my distant memory.

The one I knew also had a little tendency to defend the house from the mailman with a little too much enthusiasm. I donā€™t think he appreciated that.

1 Like

You asked me a question and I answered it. Iā€™m not arguing.

1 Like

:rofl: our standards do that to any delivery person! We have a full glass front door that weā€™ve had to install thick plexiglass on the interior side to prevent them from crashing through it when they see the delivery trucks!

1 Like

Oof. That would also be a bad day.

When I was a kid, there was an unfortunate incident when the lawnmower spit a rock through the big picture window at the front of the house, and it took a couple of days to get a replacement piece of glass for it. The dogs thought that was the best week ever, since they could hop in and out through the gap whenever they liked. Lol.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :joy:

I told the story about the standard poodle my boss owned and the plate glass window and mailman, right? I believe it!

Edited to add ā€œright?ā€ (ETA: poodle kept through plate glass window to get at mailman who subsequently refused to deliver mail to street!)

2 Likes

Were you my neighbor??? My familyā€™s Airedale was extremely aggressive toward the mailman and got maced at least a couple of times.

1 Like

Iā€™m not triggered, I just found your tone off-putting.

6 Likes

I missed the Michael Jackson! :joy:

2 Likes

I missed the Jackson, but caught the Baritone. Isnā€™t auto correct a wonderful thing!

2 Likes

I have (self-diagnosed) presbyopia. My texts after 4pm are marvels between that and autocorrect!

2 Likes

I doubt it, but maybe the Airedales were related. Lol.

Our mail used to be delivered to a mailbox attached to the house. The dogs scared the postmaster so bad one day he sent a letter telling us to put up a street mailbox or get a PO Box and then told the carriers to not deliver to us. We appealed all the way up and lost.

3 Likes

Hahaha, probsā€¦

So sorry you had to go through that and thankful you made it through to the othe side. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Hereā€™s a funny thing that just happened today. From the TV listings, I got excited for one second thinking that Michael Kaye (sports guy) was going to be on the Kelly Clarkson show. Then I wondered how he was going to perform after he chatted, per the listing. Then I looked again and realized it was a different Michael. Sad face. Lol.

3 Likes

Emergency! I canā€™t find the photos I took of the Irish cream truffles and pina colada truffles recipes and canā€™t remember who posted them here. Whoever it was, could you please share again? Thank you!

4 Likes