Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Fingers crossed for progress of some sort.

7 Likes

The way I understood it from before, if people do what they are supposed to do, it will all just happen and nothing is likely to be posted.

4 Likes

What are the odds? :thinking:

5 Likes

Do we really expect people to do what is expected/required of them in a timely manner in this case?

3 Likes

Well, historically Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya), Kirby Kanarek (@Seeker1) and Lauren Kanarek have not followed the rules in this civil trial that they brought, but maybe this time they will.

9 Likes

So far the Defense side has done everything that has been asked of them in a timely manner.
The prosecution plaintiff’s side not so much.

Edit because I used the wrong term.

8 Likes

It is interesting it is usually the other way around! Except in NJ!!

1 Like

In this case, a woman is charged with illegally recording her MIL. She was in NJ at the time of the call and her MIL was in FL which is a two party consent state.

It made me wonder if any of the recordings in MB’s case involved a person also in a two party state, such as if he was on the phone with someone that the recording picked up. This woman’s recording wasn’t illegal in NJ since she was a party to the call but since it was not legal in Fl, she was charged.

6 Likes

Please do not forget that there are in this world people who believe that following the rules is for schmucks. They live their lives pushing boundaries and seeing what they can get away with.

When we post that we are anxiously awaiting their comeuppance they just laugh at us, considering us naive and weak. Like sheep. And they consider themselves the wolves.

12 Likes

Don’t forget the sheepdogs that go after the wolves who threaten the sheep!

6 Likes

11 Likes

Bonus:

16 Likes

did the updated requests get posted?

1 Like

They will not get posted. Just like the original requests did not get posted until Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) and Kirby Kanarek (@Seeker1) ignored them and there was filing for contempt.

3 Likes

Is anyone else wondering what, if anything, the Defense team is doing about the fact that Michael has been judged free of mental illness by his Greystone physicians? Like maybe they should be getting him out before the egregious six-month timeline handed down by Taylor? (Since three months was the expected review period).

26 Likes

At a very minimum, another doctor at yet another facility, makes it clear that Taylor should not be able to continue Michael’s commitment.

20 Likes

I hope they can do something to get him released. I would have thought the State would push for it so they can move another patient in.

9 Likes

so general filings arent on the site? Just motions?

Prosecution side? It’s a civil trial now.

You are so right. I used the incorrect term. Plaintiff’s side has not been doing things in a timely manner. Excuse my mistake. Defense side is called the same thing in both cases.

10 Likes