Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

:crazy_face:

17 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

ā€œbadā€ was not my original word choice for the behavior, but the community couldnā€™t handle the word ā€œasinineā€ so I had to change it.

Gentle reminder.

Ignore /=/ goad.

We never know the whole story. And it never hurts to err on the side of being kind.

5 Likes

I remember that and feel like it was on Instagram, not Twitter. But yes, same person.

6 Likes

LOL, you are my type of drug dealer!

YES, I am joking for those who cannot take a joke!

3 Likes

Ok, so since someone brought up the old days of these forumsā€¦do they still have archives with the epic classics like the monkey butt post and pretty much anything from a poster named Velvet? :grin:

3 Likes

Oh, I remember Velvet!!! Remember Willem??? What great threads!!!

3 Likes

Yes!!! Oh gosh his owner was colleen? Something similar??

1 Like

Coreene and Oliver.

Velvet hasnā€™t been on in a long time.

2 Likes

I think Velvet was banned in the end for their inappropriate posts :grin: butā€¦that was years and years ago!!

1 Like

Wow! I didnā€™t know that! She was a hoot!

2 Likes

ā€œYou allā€ this and ā€œyou allā€ that. You truly do not know what all of us are thinking - and yet for some reason you insist you do. You seemed to come in here wanting to stir things up, you got what you wantedā€¦ so I am not sure why you are complaining and insulting people.

And no, I do not kiss MBā€™s ass - or anyone elseā€™s, for that matter. Nor am I predictableā€¦ but you can keep flailing away at that.

Adding some random snoozing border terriersā€¦

5 Likes

This topic can be revisited after the holiday weekend. Weā€™re instituting a timeout.

2 Likes

The topic is reopened. Please keep the discussion focused on the case and not on each other.

3 Likes

NOW itā€™s openā€¦ :wink:

21 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

There should be significant activity this week. Any guesses what will happen first?

3 Likes