Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

I am totally relaxed and no, I don’t want a hug from you. Go find another stranger to force yourself on.

1 Like

Ya’ know, it kinda reminds me of Ye Olden Times of COTH, before we had all the extra forums. On Thanksgiving we were allowed an “off topic” day, which typically featured good natured razzing of our Canadian friends in the Great White North. (Beaver Drilling, anyone? :wink: )

Invariably houseguests and assorted grumblers would arrive and some threads would devolve into bickering and circular arguments. You know, like the family gatherings we had just left.

10 Likes

I said that it seems unlikely to me that Michael Barisone has been cured of his mental illness while he was locked up for the last three years while getting no apparent treatment whatsoever, and people aren’t handling that well.

1 Like

Or, you are not handling it well that many people do not agree with you.

Whichever.

15 Likes

Oh no, I knew while I was posting that many people not only wouldn’t agree with me, but that they would attack me for posting my opinion. You all are incredibly predictable.

1 Like

Seems like then it was a waste of your time.

Though, predictable is not a bad thing… generally speaking.

Except when it is not.

9 Likes

Oof! It does seem to have gone down a rabbit hole. I’m hampered by the ignore feature and an iron will, but it doesn’t take Einstein to figure out someone is back with a vengeance to stir the pot - and on a holiday evening, too, if I’m not mistaken?

My, my, my… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

//pops head in//

Yikes.

I’ll come back tomorrow, after everyone has slept it off.

13 Likes

Not even today. Just in the last hour or so.

It seemed perfectly nice earlier today as people were discussing things. Did everyone have some sort of a reverse tryptophan effect from the Thanksgiving turkey?

6 Likes

You’re the one who is offering hugs to strangers over the internet. If that’s not bad behavior, what is?

1 Like

Oof, I remember that era. Things could take some crazy twists and turns.

Funnily enough, I originally signed up on the BB many years ago around Christmas time, largely because I was cooped up in the house with some wacky relatives during a blizzard, and I needed some distraction. Little did I know… Lol.

4 Likes

You’re really struggling here, aren’t you?

I said it seems like you need a hug.

Not, let me hug you. It’s wild I’m having to explain this.

Asinine behavior is what you type in your posts, since you are asking.

You are a poster that makes me appreciate xanax. I think you need a few.

12 Likes

:turkey::turkey::turkey:

Happy Thanksgiving ya’ll

7 Likes

Lol who is really struggling here? I’m having a blast, but you seem quite agitated. Relax. Give yourself a hug.

1 Like

For the posters who are actually open to common sense suggestions, can we all please try to ignore the provocative nonsense so the thread does not get shut down? That would be great.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving again! :turkey:

12 Likes

Yea, I agree. I feel like I’m actually losing brain cells having this conversation.

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday today.

9 Likes

Hmmmmm, maybe reading comprehension isn’t someone strong suit? It’s a shame education systems can’t fix those deficits, isn’t it?

I suppose now you’re offering to deal prescription drugs, is that right? :rofl:

13 Likes

I’m thankful for my ever growing Ignore list even if the function doesn’t work 100% of the time!

4 Likes

Is it full moon or something soon?

Such bizarre behavior from those who cannot read for comprehension or those who cannot tell the truth. Must have been a rough Thanksgiving for some!

6 Likes

And denying they follow her on social media. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes