Unlimited access >

MB CIVIL SUIT UPDATE #10 K’s Request to Adjourn (delay) DENIED 11/01/22

Regarding the recent insistent demands for “plausible scenarios” to be posted again - I can’t help but wonder if some new and interesting info has come into the hands of Deininger or Silver that sheds more light on the incident. And after being pretty quiet for a while, a certain poster (and his bud) have been dispatched to do some fishing to try to determine if anyone on this thread knows about it - perhaps in hopes of discovering that someone in Deininger’s or Silver’s office is leaking info.

26 Likes

In super news out of KY - we can start an entire thread about what a super trainer, friend, coach and supporter Jim Koford is:

17 Likes

I don’t think Eggbutt is making fun of Lauren’s injuries. That is not how I read that at all. Try reading it again.
[/quote]

This part is drama. When it originally came up Seeker said she was shocked back. That is improper code procedure, so that isn’t exactly what happened. But it’s okay, I didn’t expect Seeker to know that.

10 Likes

If only the death of Girl Joey’s child and resulting trauma to GJ as LK taunted her about it was also recognized to be deplorable by certain posters.

But no.

38 Likes

What?!?!

You can see what she means here:

https://forum.chronofhorse.com/t/ben-jan-and-amy-ebeling-named-in-sexual-assault-civil-suit/774078?u=sdel

4 Likes

There was a thread mentioned, I think that is what is being mentioned, the double standard where here they proclaim they are just trying to protect the innocent victim but in that thread, the child victim is not treated the same way.

13 Likes

Oof, that was a tough read all around. Reminds me again why I never reported. I didn’t tell anyone until years later and the first person I told said “why didn’t you scream?”

16 Likes

90% of the conversation before you and CH chimed in was drink recipes. You coming back because we were “LK bashing” is a false narrative.

35 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

This civil suit was filed way before the criminal case came to court. The Kanarek clan must have thought, at that time, that they would get a slam dunk on the criminal charges, instead of stepping in to poo-poo.

9 Likes

I think the age of deniers has almost come to an end in many areas of our society.

Yes, the Kanareks thought their FTB plan was foolproof, although they apparently had no specific goal in mind, and banked everything on their fantasy story as told by Rob and thinking the jury would swallow all the acting and lies. Pfttt!

9 Likes

Hey, @erinmeri. If you wish to start a fight by accusing me of “abhorrent victim blaming” in another thread from months ago, please show receipts by posting a link to one post of mine you consider “abhorrent victim blaming”.

You might succeed in getting this thread shut down, but I dislike your tactic of throwing out a nasty accusation without specifics.

You are full of ironies…You dislike people who say nasty things with no specifics. So weird coming from you.

And I see no desire to start a fight, I see someone giving context.

The thread has been linked and named.

No need to post your exact posts, they are in that thread for anyone who wants to read them, there in that thread, that, again, has been linked.
No need to duplicate them here.
Just like there is no reason to type out all the scenarios that do not involve Michael shooting Lauren, because those have been posted in lots of other threads, on that topic.

We could type out how Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) and Kirby Kanarek (@Seeker1) are making a joke of the court system by not answering their subpoenas. Or how Jonathan Kanarek sent a totally out of line private note to the judge. Or how Lauren Kanarek refuses to show for depositions in the civil case she filed. Or any other number of things that it seems so strange that a person who went to law school would do in a civil case filed by their family, because that is what this thread is about.

33 Likes

Now this is the most plausible scenario yet to explain the desperateness in HH’s trolling that this thread is worthless, and CH’s off topic crying that we supply a written account of what we suspect. Its probably the most concerted effort they’ve made yet, frankly.

21 Likes

Could you expand on this point?

According to Ekat, the findings from the criminal case don’t carry over to the civil case.

I’m very skeptical that the defense will attempt to relitigate it, because that would expose the jury to the 911 call, etc, but according to Ekat, everything can and will be relitigated from square one.

This territory has already been covered. Yet another poster who wants to continue to argue with lawyers about how the law works.

22 Likes

Thank you. No desire to fight or get thread shut down. Just curious about the steadfast defense here of LK and representing a minority opinion and the motivation to repeat the same arguments over and over. Such acceptance of this impeached victim’s word, yet questioning of the other victim’s assertions don’t mesh for me.

23 Likes

Read the plaintiff’s original complaint.

8 Likes

You seem to be suggesting that someone from Deininger’s or Silver’s office is posting here and has “inside information”.

I’m not convinced that’s true, but I’ll pay more attention from now on.

BTW my prediction is that the fact that MB shot her will be stipulated as fact by all parties and not relitigated. I think the trial will be about contributory negligence, failure to mitigate damages and mostly about which of the defendants is more liable, rather than attempting to dispute whether he shot her.

So you’re completely wrong that I have “been dispatched to do some fishing” on some fantasy that what happened that day was something other than what was established at the criminal trial. I am not connected to the Kanareks or their legal team. However, I’ve learned that a whole lot of what goes on in these threads is projection, and it’s intriguing that you’ve raised the possibility that someone from the defense’s legal team is hiding among us.

1 Like