Unlimited access >

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays to all!

Just took my girl Big Country’s Harley Davidson, to her 2nd annual Christmas photo shoot the other day. We were there literally for 2 mins and this was the first and only shot since it turned out so perfect! Hope everyone has a great holiday and please share any of your photos on here as well. We would all love to see them and put some smiles on peoples faces during our long winters!

19 Likes

What a beautiful dog!

4 Likes

Here’s my Harley :heart_eyes:
Not quite as much chrome as your pretty girl, but he can pose :sunglasses:
Here with his felted version by our own @Benwick1

10 Likes

The one time I tried to have a holiday picture taken, it went poorly—check out Syd Vicious’ expression! The photographer couldn’t even frame the shot properly because he was trying to capture the single second when Syd wasn’t struggling to get away from Evil Santa. :rofl:

And the “Oh What Fun” Banner makes it even funnier!

12 Likes

That made me :rofl:

My kids used to take pictures of our very patient Std poodle at Christmas time…

12 Likes

Beautiful photo of your dog Diamond Jubilee, she is a born model!
Here is my mini Peanut.

12 Likes

I don’t do holiday photos, but a friend of mine was playing with a new photoshop program and created these for me:

:rofl:

8 Likes

We intended to do pics again this year but it wasn’t meant to happen. These two are from last year. Yes, the snow one is totally photoshop, but I took the snow pic and a friend took the horse pic, so… I will post this year’s Christmas card once I get them done and in the mail.

9 Likes

Well, this year’s card didn’t print as nicely as I thought it would. Folks are going to get it anyway, but I will give you guys a screenshot of the runner up option I guess I should have picked.

7 Likes

They all look amazing!! Thanks for sharing them

2 Likes

And just for fun, I did another photo with Harley, but with Santa this time :laughing:

You can tell I don’t have kids…

5 Likes