Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

LOL Sdel, did you miss that having a shovel in MB’s truck, proved that he was going to murder LK and RG and bury the bodies in the middle of the day?

7 Likes

Well, I did bury a body yesterday. I finally got around to burying my horse’s ashes. She was next to my bed for over a year….

17 Likes

I’ve had the ashes of two dogs in my closet for over a year. Problem is my burial area has been under water. Need it to stop raining for awhile!

4 Likes

I’ll be arriving in a black SUV with dark windows, smoking a cigarette.

18 Likes

Duh @Sdel, shovels are for burying bodies! Remember MB had a shovel in the back of his truck. Since we are the EIM and such fan girls, we need lotsa shovels! Lotsa shovels!

6 Likes

@eggbutt, no smoking! It is bad for your health!

5 Likes

That’s very considerate of those who wear choppers.

5 Likes

Smoking in the truck only!

5 Likes

I’ll be giving lessons on…

Come
Whoa whoa
Halt
:fu:

There will be a sign up sheet by the bar.

Edit

Come come
Whoa whoa
Halt halt

16 Likes

Tough room.

8 Likes

You forgot the bow. Bow of the head, not a bow in your horse’s mane.

15 Likes

With Mr. Davidson (Hay Guy)? Wasn’t he the one in the black SUV?

People will talk… :grin:

10 Likes

Of course! To paraphrase trubandloki, we can sit together as individuals. :heart:

12 Likes

Did I miss it or will someone be recording?
Will I have to sign anything that’s it’s ok to “murder” me?

My horse of course self needs an afternoon nap.

18 Likes

Phew, I did not get accused of doxing.

12 Likes

Earl Grey all over my phone. :rofl:

6 Likes

[quote=“yaya, post:3619, topic:782326, full:true”]

I’ve had my mare’s ashes sitting in my home office for almost exactly two years now. I haven’t been able to decide what to do with them but have recently realized I should probably bury them in our little pet cemetery in the back yard. I guess I should do that while the ground is soft enough from all the rain we have had.

4 Likes

As long as it is not my truck!

2 Likes

:100:

5 Likes

I’m leaving my bathrobe at home. It’s too bulky to fit in my weekender bag and I’d rather wear my tee shirt that says “I do not consent to being recorded.”

25 Likes