Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

So in the Krol hearing, Simring said that Greystone was not a good option for MB but Judge T disagreed and said Greystone was a good option. At the next hearing, if it was revealed that MB did not receive the treatment recommended and the judge would still want to keep him there, how would he justify that since he thought it was a good option.
If he doesn’t release him saying he is still a danger then clearly it was not a good option and isnt likely to be one for the future.
I just hope that this time MB gets released so he can receive proper treatment.

30 Likes

I was going to point out the absurdity of this statement, but @trubandloki beat me to it. MB did not need an ‘invitation’ to go to his own home, esp. one that was supposed to be empty by order of the fire inspector. Utterly ridiculous.

36 Likes

I think the Judge feels he has no obligation or need to justify his rulings to anyone. That’s the impression I get.

I’m curious if it is possible to FOIA emails to the Judge. Has JK emailed Taylor, similar to how he emailed Sceusi? One wonders.

14 Likes

It is hard to believe that Jonathan Kanarek @Inigo-montoya just randomly started emailing judges with that email to the judge in the civil case. I would guess he has a long history of doing it.

24 Likes

It’s every bit as plausible as the one you keep presenting as fact.

9 Likes

Your idol? Perhaps not, but all I had after the linked post was “Eeew”. And you’re still on that hill.

MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court? - Dressage - Chronicle Forums (chronofhorse.com)

16 Likes

Thank you @Pocket_Rocket! I ran out of time and could not find that post. I knew there was something out there like that.
Here, I took a screen shot of the amazing post that Pocket_Rocket linked to in case you don’t want to go wandering into that older thread.

23 Likes

For someone who claims not to have any inside knowledge about the Kanareks you sure seem confident in your knowledge of LKs background. How odd…

34 Likes

Well if he does keep him there longer knowing MB won’t get trearment then the judge deserves the wrath of every civil rights group in the country.

23 Likes

My take away: if CH was snide to me I do not, for the life of me, remember it.

@CurrentlyHorseless you need to step it up!

6 Likes

Awww. She loves him. He’s her favorite.

16 Likes

LOL. “Favorite poster” is a comparative statement.

What competition would IM have for the title of favorite poster?
My other favorites are SM, HH, and RND.

One of the reasons IM was my favorite is that he did seem to have inside information, which my other valued posters did not have.

But IM/JK is not my idol. I have no idols at all.

2 Likes

Agreed! Using that logic, LK kept showing up at the barn and elsewhere “uninvited”!! Did she own the property? Of course she didn’t but @CurrentlyHorseless choses to remain clueless as well as horseless.

21 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

:rofl:

(quoted the correct post this time. :crazy_face: )

2 Likes

Hiieee, Inigo!

11 Likes

Thank you. @Knights_Mom.

1 Like

Remember @Inigo-montoya posting that he “knew” and had spoken with all the attorneys and judge in the criminal case and, if memory serves me correctly, he implied Barisone’s attorneys thought he was guilty! Of course that was long before he was outed as being daddy himself!

I can imagine it really galls him that a bunch of “old women” keep managing to keep him backed into his corner and continue to out his BS. Thankfully he still has CH and a couple of others to swoon over him. Blech!

28 Likes

Who is SM?

Wasn’t RND banned a while ago for bad behavior?

9 Likes

I know nothing about LKs background other than what I’ve read from public sources.

Why do you think otherwise?