Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

You seem to be confusing lawful eviction with a RICO statute level, master plan to FINISH THE BASTARD, filing false reports, the willful destruction of property, the planning of destruction of property, libel, harassment, coercion, extortion, theft, assault, possible attempted murder, conspiracy etc that can all be considered as actions done by certain party or parties.

And until evidence shows a text where MB says to RC “hey bring your gun up so I can use it to murder someone” it is nothing more than you unfoundedly accusing multiple parties of premeditated murder.

And strangely, even the prosecutor Schellhorn didn’t charge that. I wonder why?

Oh yeah that’s right, it doesn’t exist except in your brain movies.

28 Likes

I’m not making statements about “Michael Barisone’s intended actions on 8/7/19,” given that the jury found he was unable to form intent.

I’m making statements about what Michael Barisone physically did, as determined by the jury to the standard of “beyond a reasonable doubt.” MB did not attempt to murder LK.

There is no statement in the public record to back up your defamatory claim that RG attempted to murder MB. There is considerable evidence that RG could have choked MB to death, but refrained from doing so.

1 Like

If you really believed that, you would be too scared to post.

That’s what you never accepted. Your “truth telling” while she was in a coma went way too far.

Thanks much!

1 Like

That’s the kind of person Lauren was before she was shot. Being called out for it and held accountable for her behavior isn’t bullying.

23 Likes

How does telling the truth go way too far?

If there is an amount of time that needs to pass before the truth can be told about someone who was shot, please tell us what it is.

24 Likes

Interesting that’s not who she ended up boarding and / or training with, isn’t it?

7 Likes

You weren’t shocked by the contents of the text messages or by Tarshis’ account of being approached by each of the K clan? Perhaps those weren’t as surprising to you as they were to the rest of us.

27 Likes

So from my interpretation of the texts, it appears that LK absolutely knew she wasn’t wanted and that she was aware she was being evicted, that calling the fire marshal appears to have been punitive as they joked about MB (etc) being homeless, and that it was suggested to bug the place by the dumpster which eludes to private places being bugged.

Dang. And that’s just a handful of texts. If I were MB, I would never settle. Also, wouldn’t you love to dig through the rest of the info MB’s legal team has?

41 Likes

Bless your heart. Lauren Kanarek and her sidekick and family don’t scare me and never will, anymore than she scared the others still on this thread who she threatened since the incident. What you fail to realize is none of her other victims were within her physical proximity 24/7, on their own property while she and her family conspired to destroy them, their reputation, their business and their life. That would make a huge difference particularly when RG was lurking around intimidating others.

19 Likes

Oh, another rule that apparently hasn’t been published. Dang.

What @hut-ho78 accused me of is yet another falsehood. Lauren was out of the hospital and back on SM and this forum spinning her lies before I made my first post. Again, facts effing matter.

31 Likes

No, I wasn’t. IM expressed here on COTH months earlier that LK viewed MHG as the one who pressured and manipulated MB to get rid of LK and attempt to get her banned by USEF, and that MBs mental balance broke under the strain of many pressures, but first and foremost the pressure from MHG.

I have great empathy for MB in that his mental break resulted in tragic actions that, I assume, he would not have committed had he been sane. He, LK, and everyone is a victim of this horrible tragedy.

I think the Kanareks were trying to convey to Tarshis that they did not hold MB morally responsible, given the insanity.

1 Like

So in your world, a girlfriend telling her boyfriend to get rid of a very problematic boarder is very bad and deserving of MHG getting sanctioned by SS and not being able to compete again. Do I have that right?

18 Likes

“Throwing around insane theories and blatant lies.”

Hmm. That sounds like someone we know.

14 Likes

You know…I wonder what the plan for the exploding bullets and MHG’s kids looked like? Remember, there are claims that they plotted physical harm against Barisone and others on the farm….

17 Likes

I personally find it interesting that she was considering going there after turning down a pan-am gold medalist. You know, a US team rider. I don’t think she knows what she wants, besides winning the fights she picks.

6 Likes

Tarshis was approached by Lauren Kanarek, Jonathan Kanarek and Kirby Kanarek on or about March 5th, 2022.

The trials began on March 28th, 2022.

I am staggered to see that anyone with an iota of good sense, let alone an individual with a law degree, would make a point of approaching a potential witness in a criminal trial. Particularly a potential or known witness who is an attorney by training and profession.

Boggles my mind.

36 Likes

Well…off the record letters to judges full of “evidence”….

However, that close the trial, shouldn’t the witness lists have been exchanged? Isn’t it very likely that they would have know Tarshis was definitely going to be testifying. Did they approach RC is a similar manner at some point?

11 Likes

Fair point. Clearly rules are for hoi polloi, not important people like themselves!

7 Likes