Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

Wouldn’t that be fun to move these threads over to current events. Heh heh.

14 Likes

Ironically, several have suggested exactly that!

4 Likes

I believe Off Topic also requires a log in.

4 Likes

For those keeping score at home, it appears there may have been a change in the judge on the case. This morning, it still said Judge Sceusi. Now it has a new name.

I know nothing more than that. Could have been a planned rotation, could have been some kind of leave for Judge S, could be nothing, really.

21 Likes

Honestly I think that’s where they belong.

5 Likes

I think Off Topic is better.

3 Likes

That too. Either makes more sense than here, plus has the benefit of not being accessible to our banned friends.

12 Likes

Seems way past schedule

Perhaps Judge had to recuse after personal that JK letter thing.

15 Likes

Huh. That’s an interesting idea.

Wouldn’t it be ironic if LK ended up with a less sympathetic judge due to JK’s attempt to pull strings?

19 Likes

Here is his biography.

6 Likes

Ah, a Wake Forest Graduate!

3 Likes

Fascinating. I guess that’s why the Ks are haunting this thread. But what does COTH have to do with them? Why do they care what say, what we know or notice? We have nothing to do with what happens to them on their case, except to gossip about it. And who cares?

11 Likes

It’s all about control. They must believe they can bully and threaten the small number of posters on these threads to stop discussing the facts and truth as it is known. All other discussion areas have gone quiet for the most part except this one, so CoTH forums are the only remaining active threat to their narrative.

13 Likes

My theory is pretty simple…

They have secrets, they want to know what we are talking about to know if their secrets are still secrets.

36 Likes

This is what I believe. They are watching to see if anyone is hitting on what really happened. There must be enough people who have been told parts of what really happened that they are worried some or parts of it are going to get out. I have no doubt there are people who know what really happened. Maybe they aren’t on this thread, but they may be capable of opening their big mouth to someone local that it could get back to someone not entirely in their control.

16 Likes

I dare to think this mostly always happens.

4 Likes

Then you would think they would want this over with ASAP, instead of dinking around and delaying, increasing the chances of whatever it is getting out.

11 Likes

Questions:

1. New judge = more delays. Yes?
  2. Under ACMS Documents, what does the Doc Status acronym PR mean? I assume DN=Denied and GR=Granted - correct?
  3. Was IM actually banned? If so, was it because of his rage post some months back?

And as I said in an earlier post, I believe the K’s are watching this thread to see if they can learn something they don’t yet know, to determine who knows what so they can figure out if anyone is leaking info, and/or if anyone posting here is in contact with MB or his attorneys. They are probably also trying to determine who posters are IRL so they can threaten, bully, and intimidate them into silence.

20 Likes

IM isn’t banned. They have been reading lately, apparently, but haven’t posted since the filing that alleged that IM is JK.

8 Likes

PR may mean Pending Review?

1 Like