Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

I have no idea about sponsors or whatever the rumor is. I did find this:

3 Likes

Maybe this is why she hasn’t shown? She has to declare herself as a professional and compete with the big boys and girls.

3 Likes

One of the more disappointing aspects of that recent $Billion+ lottery was that not winning spoiled my plan to pay MB’s legal fees. I seriously was going to do that.

22 Likes

I’m just glad somebody won it so I could stop buying those stupid lottery tickets. Lol.

8 Likes

I wonder if they watched the pertinent parts of the trial on YouTube?

2 Likes

FYI, Powerball is $473 million. :grin:

9 Likes

That’s my point, Maria. No one, including me, has said or would say that @Knights_Mom is a grifter or in need of money because she is pursuing a civil case.

1 Like

Retire from what? Napping?

Rebecca

29 Likes

Are you saying I’m “not very bright”, @Ambitious_Kate ?

The Kanareks have made zero attempt “to use me”.

And you know this how? Stalking Michael? Stalking LO? Stalking LO’s daughter? Or just cozy with LK and her ilk???

After your earlier posts today, we know for sure you are certainly not a friend or confidant of LO’s.

Things that make you go HMMMMM!!!

31 Likes

You have a point. A very fair point.

4 Likes

I’d venture her source of “information” is the same sort of person who talked about MHG being the person most at fault for the entire situation.

20 Likes

Which side-steps, ignores, and doesn’t quite address the idea…

8 Likes

Yes. It feels like a certain someone’s fixation has officially shifted from MHG to LO, and that is coming across in some posts made by possible K surrogates on these forums.

I believe it got so awful for MHG that at some point, she hired her own attorneys to make the negative commentary from the Kanarek side cease.

27 Likes

As you may have trouble reading, I bolded a source of information above. There are also many public postings on gofundme and other places. Of course, all news media and LO’s social media posting could be lies. shrug

Every single time someone posts something here that is not bashing LK or her family, or not adoring of MB, you accuse that person of being a minion, a confidant, blah, blah, blah. Or get dramatic with the HMMMMM Find some new material. LOL

2 Likes

Just fornfunsies, it might be interesting to compile a lot of topics that have seemed particularly triggering for the Ks and their fangirls:

• LOs continued support of MB
  • The number of people who donate to the GFM in support of MB
  • The idea that MB could get released from Greystone
  • Discussion about LK’s non—BNT trainer
  • Any speculation about the adult entertainment industry, gambling, the mafia, or of sized crime - even joking references
  • The suggestion there won’t be a large insurance payout for LK
  • The characterization of LK’s horses and riding as “average”
  • Subpoenas

What else?

ETA

• Rosie
  • kitten abuse
  • “missing” guns
23 Likes

Rosie

4 Likes

Oh…another one… the “missing” gun…

5 Likes

Kittens. They get very agitated about that rumor.

9 Likes

Here’s the thing, this is simply more deflection - follow the shiny light - Kanarek tactic. Who gives a shiny manure ball when LO met MB or when she decided to go to his aid? What does she have to do with anything that effects anyone, other than supporting Michael Barisone? Damn, we should all be so honored to have such a friend to help pick up the pieces after everyone else scattered like rats on August 8! @SierraMist sounds quite envious. Of course, as noted so many times on so many forums, no one would actually walk across the street to support the princess in real life without being paid to do so. Running one’s mouth on a small forum is one thing but stepping up to the actual plate and putting forth effort is an entirely different matter!

Hey, @SierraMist, how about spending your time here defending the Kanarek’s actions. Perhaps you can explain their absurd strategy. I’m hoping mom & pop end up in serious legal trouble with their refusal to cooperate.

24 Likes