Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

We all discussed it on a prior thread last year. It was easily looked up in the NJ court system database.

Did Papa successfully get it expunged? I heard he’s been busy with those efforts. It’s a common strategy for people who have lengthy criminal records going into civil litigation.

12 Likes

Aaaaah. That’s an interesting change of subject.

Careful. Your mask is slipping again.

21 Likes

Not if you have a a lic to carry…and you carry. My BF only puts the guns he’s not carrying in the safe.

8 Likes

I did not “steadfastly deny” your scenario was “possible”.

It is possible. I just don’t think it’s likely that Bilinkas could put it into words in front of a jury with a straight face. It’s possible. Laughable, but possible.

1 Like

Since weren’t there sly remarks on SM of the gun being missing?

16 Likes

Why do you assume Bilinkas is the lead attorney? Interesting for sure!

11 Likes

And isn’t it strange that @CurrentlyHorseless wants to go to that subject and not talk about Jonathan Kanarek @Inigo-montoya and Kirby Kanarek @Seeker1 and the whole contempt thing that is going on? So weird…so very weird…since @CurrentlyHorseless does so like to tell us all about Jonathan Kanarek and how amazing he is.

16 Likes

One has to assume Taylor will continue to do daddy Kanarek’s bidding until he is forced to do otherwise. Quite sad really. Karma will come for him as well.

15 Likes

Right?

I am guessing Deininger will be lead in a civil trial, given that’s his area of expertise, and he has such an appealing manner.

I bet Bilinkas will be front and center during a deposition though. And Taylor won’t be there to run interference for Lollypop.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall during that deposition.

17 Likes

23 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

No one has had to paint LK as unsympathetic. She has been unsympathetic for quite some time. She can own that all on her own!

24 Likes

So according to one narrative being pushed here, the owners of the dance hall in Monterey Park CA are liable for the deaths of at least 10 people because they didn’t prevent a former patron from bringing a loaded gun into the facility. :roll_eyes:

22 Likes

Tell us @CurrentlyHorseless, are you lobbying the Kanareks to show up as a long time character witness for the Princess?

5 Likes

And why the continued harping on Bilinkas? MB’s primary civil attorney is Deininger.

13 Likes

She’s ill informed as usual.

7 Likes

Yep, same logic for sure!

4 Likes

MB did not have to be invited to show up at HIS home.

36 Likes

I’ve only had an account for a bit over a year.

What I remember being “discussed” is that KK suffered a burglary and there was “speculation” that the theft was committed by RG or LK.

The rules of the forum are that you cannot accuse someone of a felony without referring to a public record of the criminal charge on that felony while remaining anonymous. @Moderator_1 can you clarify the rule?

Please cite the public record that LK was criminally charged with burglary, or edit your posts to remove the claim.

Don’t try to send me to look up the records. You’re the one making the claim. Such a claim not permitted to be made anonymously without documentation.

Most people with criminal records have an interest in getting their criminal charges expunged whether they’re going into civil litigation or creating a Tinder profile. Duh.

I can see a movie in my head where the Kanareks propose a generous settlement to Michael Barisone and others to drop their countersuits. How much would it take for Michael to agree I wonder?

Remember, he has lost a lot and still must demand a hearing with SS due to sweetpea’s FTB plan. How does one put a price on 4+ years of lost income, reputation, training, business, personal physical injury, etc?

23 Likes

No, of course not. But how would LK have the gun ready and be waiting for him to appear if she did not know he was going to show up then?