Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

I think this would be more of a civil rights issue if he kept him there IMO.

3 Likes

Yes, as pointed out earlier, she is a poor judge of character :crazy_face:

15 Likes

That’s a shame. YD argued hard on behalf of Lollypop. Where’s the love and appreciation?

17 Likes

Yes, if the judge did not handle the Krol hearing according to the law, MBs civil rights would have been violated. Not handling the upcoming hearing fairly would be a violation of MBs civil rights.

Taylor totally disregarded the Krol guidelines and procedures and you know it. But, hey, it’s NJ where the law and procedures don’t have to be followed! Taylor seems to have “little man syndrome” and likes to abuse his power. Of course Bilinkas giving him a whooping for the 2nd time didn’t help his fragile ego.

The bottom line is Michael is safe from harm from LK, RG and JK at this point. Of course no place is as safe as Barisone South will be for him.

21 Likes

19 Likes

SierraMist. Lawyer. Barred in NJ, NY, and CA. Heavily implied something about being well versed in criminal defense or worked for a big firm that did so….

Sounds a lot like a friend LK has…

19 Likes

Oh yeah, I remember now! Say no more!

2 Likes

I’m sure LK has lots of lawyer friends. I mean… have you seen her arrest record?

26 Likes

This is why the EIM needs to be there to bring media attention and maybe doughnuts to the hearing!

Also, I think of the EIM more like a mob of brumbies like in the Man from Snowy River. We are wild and carefree and don’t like to be corralled. However I don’t want to have to run down those steep mountainsides. I will take the more gradual path at a walk.

10 Likes

Yeah. Each one seemed to involve a different attorney.

But IM did say LK had consulted with a criminal defense attorney on the trial and its evidence…which rules out Schellhorn and ED. And the one friend did have a lot to publicly say about the situation….

4 Likes

I’m being super petty but…LK has friends? I know Shelly was (is?) in love with her but was unaware she had actual friends.

13 Likes

I wonder how much the family has paid over the years in terms of bail and attorneys fees… :thinking:

7 Likes

At least a horse worth in bail….

5 Likes

Or poor banned JumpinQueen who also claimed to have inside information?

15 Likes

No, I do not know that Taylor disregarded the Krol guidelines, @eggbutt.

How has Bilinkas “given him a whooping” once, much less twice? The Vertitas conviction was overturned in an appeal handled by a public defender. Bilinkas did not win or even pursue the appeal.

Taylor accepted the jury’s verdict on MB as NGRI. The verdict says nothing personal about Taylor.

So you are a Judge Taylor fan as well?

What a coincidence!

17 Likes

What friend does LK have that is a lawyer barred in NJ, NY and CA?

@CurrentlyHorseless, if you do not know that Taylor disregarded the Krol guidelines and how Taylor disregarded the Krol guidelines then you have clearly not bothered to read these threads.
Or you are playing a game, which is far more likely what is going on here because even you are not so clueless to not know that and the other things you are claiming to not know.

26 Likes

You can ask your favorite poster, Jonathan Kanarek @Inigo-montoya. I have no doubt he knows.

8 Likes