Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

Rub it in! :smile:

Enjoy!

2 Likes

WOW!!! I’m impressed!

3 Likes

Did you use fondant or modeling chocolate for the animals? Those cakes and critters are adorable!

6 Likes

Interesting list

13 Likes

Start party planning? We would have to make a sign up sheet. Get addresses for invites. Think it’d be overkill to bring horses?

12 Likes

I forgot her forelock, but my mare’s forelock is like 4 strands of hair anyway.

3 Likes

In case anyone is interested -

26 Likes

Fondant, but I’ll probably do modeling chocolate next time.

4 Likes

Definitely bed early on 12/31 I work super early the next day.

4 Likes

I love Rear Window. I’m watching the Kennedy Center Honors. It is fantastic.

4 Likes

Holy. Cow. Those are incredible!!! :hushed:

3 Likes

All these delicious recipes make me want to share that my sons gave me a stand mixer for Christmas. Oh yeah! Eat your hearts out fellow bakers!
And, typical alters notwithstanding, we really need to be better about rising to the bait. The topic of this thread is the horror that is being perpetrated on innocent people in the NJ mental health system.

15 Likes

WHAT??? Not kittens??? LOL

8 Likes

Hmm. I’m still suspicious of any possible social connections with the Ks.

11 Likes

Wouldn’t that warrant recusal?

5 Likes

What a judge should do and what a judge does are separate matters.

Yes, I am still hooked on Mandy Matney’s podcast and horrified at what the Murdaugh family got away with for generations.

13 Likes

Damn you all I’m really craving cheesecake now!

7 Likes

Speaking of Judge T, if MB is getting released, is Judge T locked away in a closet somewhere? (Sarcasm of course)

8 Likes

Ok Kevin Smith, just finished watching Clerks III. Since you care about NJ and its people you should do a film about this very sad story of the shooting, the trial and the injustice at Greystone. I have faith you could pull it off. Two things I ask 1. have a representative or 5 or 6 from the EIM in your film. There are some that are very funny and would be excellent. 2. If you could get some of the attorneys or whoever to do a stoner scene and dance with Jay that would also be very funny.

Do you accept this challenge!!!

5 Likes

One would think. But looking at everything else we’ve seen with the legal system in Morris County during this case, I don’t expect much at this point. This case has really jaundiced my views.

3 Likes