Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

In all honesty… and I will bet that the majority of posters reading here feel this way… who the hell cares who posts in which thread - and how often?!!?

Why is this So Very Important?

Hint: it isn’t.

I even shared with the “professional” in the other thread the fact that for all her whining about other posters, she has posted more than anyone else in that thread. So apparently the post count does not actually mean whatever she thought it meant when she went after another poster.

It is not important. It does not matter. It means nothing.

18 Likes

You know they got banned for posts that broke the rules right? In most cases some pretty disgusting posts.

20 people could report this post and the mods aren’t going to ban me unless I break the rules

35 Likes

I have a question about the projector, can I backchannel you?!

3 Likes

GANG TAG? Wow - the conspiracies run deep here.

YD got herself removed. She basically dared the mods to do so, flouncing and reflouncing until the decision was made for her.
Denali went completely off the rails… she got herself banned and I hope - as many posters tried to help her by suggesting - she got some professional help.

And so on and so forth. Where did this latest gang tag conspiracy come from?

28 Likes

Bingo. I am not sure why this is so hard to understand - and a conspiracy is the go-to “explanation”.

15 Likes

Absolutely!

Christ on a bike, why is everything always some sort of conspiracy.

Or we have the individuals that think that CoTH is far more powerful than it really is…and that we all also post on YouTube and whatnot :roll_eyes: the CoTH Command Center!

22 Likes

Perhaps it’s easier for the movies in some peoples head to follow a narrative of persecution rather than personal accountability. In all honestly, it does feel like cognitive dissonance to claim that posters whose behavior was notoriously atrocious were banned for anything other than said bad behavior.

23 Likes

If five different people see a fire and call 911, are those five people part of a conspiracy or a gang? :roll_eyes:

21 Likes

I think it is time for all of to go back to ignoring the annoying posters who do NOTHING but add pages to this thread. It really is a shame that we can’t have a normal discussion without the constant white noise going on. Having hundreds of posts added due to the same old same old is beyond annoying.

26 Likes

I wish I had some cheesecake and the cookies shown earlier. I am watching Clerks III and have nothing to snack on. :persevere:

8 Likes

Easier said than done, but certainly worth the effort.

The ignore feature is a huge help, even if it’s not working perfectly.

6 Likes

How will your pedantic boring posts about the verdict and criminal trial change anything???

No one has complained about discussions about the civil trials unless it is certain users constantly inserting the criminal trial and verdict all over again. Remember, we’re all still waiting for the Kanareks to comply with an official subpoena!

15 Likes

Seriously? You missed her rambling, incoherent post yesterday using a new alter that the mods banned a few hours later after discovering it was actually Miss Kanarek? :flushed: I believe it is still there and I know there were several quotes from it. Too tired to search for it?

9 Likes

Not holiday related but I made these for great nephews’ first birthdays. I was really happy with how they turned out. The chestnut mare in the smash cake is modeled after my own :slightly_smiling_face:

50 Likes

Those are so cute! I want one!

3 Likes

And everyone knows M Poulin, and we saw on 48 Hours how this effected him. It would be hard for any she would want to train with to not already see the writing in the wall.

14 Likes

Take the top of the blaze the other way and you have my chestnut mare.

9 Likes

I’m watching Rear Window and snacking on homemade cherry oatmeal cookies and milk.

9 Likes

Elation!

2 Likes