Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

Who knows, cheesecake could be the next great good luck charm for horse shows! Have a great show!!

10 Likes

OMG. Just stop. Enough already. You’ve gotten some attention, so run along and pester someone else, mkay?

You are like the kid in elementary school who is constantly pestering the teacher with one thing or another to get attention and one up others to be the pet. Get over yourself and attempt some self control.

“And the world”??? Wow! This tiny forum has really increased its reach and importance! Embellish much?

9 Likes

What would the reaction be if I said Michael Barisone will be released Monday, January 2, 2023?

25 Likes

Well, that would be just wonderful! I sincerely hope it happens, and he can start this new chapter in his life right at the beginning of the new year.

17 Likes

She never met a quotation mark she “didn’t like”!

Have a good time at the show!

17 Likes

Ha! By Little Christmas!

13 Likes

I hope you know something we don’t.

That would explain the recent return that was not very incognito

16 Likes

Especially since it felt the need to specifically mention my previous prediction of a Christmas release for MB.

14 Likes

Wow, the handwriting, too, impressive!

3 Likes

But we’re still hoping you can take Nic in temporarily. I was just wondering if there were any updates! :grin:

5 Likes

That would be excellent news! I hope you are correct!

3 Likes

How do I have high status with someone I’ve never met?

Bilinkas kept getting in trouble for having his witnesses read the police report instead of relying on memory.

Looks like the gangs all here once again!

Sigh, the peace was nice while it lasted!

13 Likes

How should any of us know why you garnered such enthusiastic praise from whatever persona Lala used yesterday? But for sure she reaped the praise on you for some reason.

7 Likes

If it was such fun then why continue to call out to the Kanarek family or CH or me? Could it be that the real purpose for these threads and some others such as the one about DHH is really just an excuse to fluff up drama and snark?

Is that why pedantic boring posts about the actual trials are so unwelcome?

Do I actually make y’all happiest by posting and protests to the contrary are a mere smoke screen?

Hmmm. I’ll have to ponder that one. It’s not about LK, MB, LK’s family, CH, me or anyone in particular, it’s solely a snark game of nonsense.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a technique. I am not, however, aware of a market for mounts and the like. I just got mine off Amazon, no special kitchen projector or mount required. And the sky’s the limit on how you use it…

5 Likes

I missed that post where she called me out, assuming that was her and not one of the people y’all liked to gang tag for the moderators and got banned like Denali, YD, Equikelly, RND, Fat Dinah, etc.

I have very good handwriting, but the projector helps!!!

4 Likes

Oh honey, nobody got them banned except for themselves.

40 Likes