Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

That is absolutely bonkers. I am so sorry someone did that.

2 Likes

@BigMama1 provided further info via PM and we were able to confirm that the individual referenced is an already banned user (not LK).

64 Likes

Thank you!!

I honestly don’t understand someone not connected with the Kanareks going to such an extreme just to support their idol. Well, never mind…I don’t understand the same phenomenon followers of national personalities do the same thing in America now.

20 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Outside, to my knowledge

7 Likes

You know my memory can get a little fuzzy sometimes, elderly and all that, but even I remember eggbutt’s stories of personal interactions with LK.

SMH

22 Likes

Thanks Maria…I’m not going to rehash it all again for this poster. I’m tired of providing so much personal information to satisfy the groupies. Obviously having my identity known did make it easier because there are many people in my area who know me and know what and how the situation was, as well as my honesty. The poster here now questioning does not deserve the time of day from me. Everything is in the older threads. Laziness has become a disease in the US!

18 Likes

Just because it’s not LK’s username doesn’t mean it’s not somebody connected to the Kanareks…although could just as easily be some complete rando, or an LK fan girl from the past like YD. Searching out people’s real identities is what got her banned in the first place, after all. It doesn’t really matter who it was. Just another level of cray cray and drama added to the pile lol.

37 Likes

Wow. Just… wow. I’m sorry you experienced this. Hopefully your editor treated this email with the mocking derision it deserved.

12 Likes

Definitely hit a nerve with someone by discussing her current trainer. Apparently I “outed” him, which is funny, since anyone who watches her videos can probably see him teaching. And it’s not like he’s teaching her in the middle of the night so nobody finds out lol. Maybe somebody close to him doesn’t want his name associated with LK? Who knows. You can’t rationalize crazy.

31 Likes

Be brave and carry on. :+1:

And remember the immortal words of Gary Busey:
“Fear is the darkroom where the Devil develops his negatives.”

21 Likes

Even I remember that - and God knows, I am a complete nobody and an idiot… as I was told today by an ex-boarder who is still an ardent fangirl of the Trainer Bitch From Hell that tried to destroy our big barn and make it her own… like LK, she thought she was smarter than anyone else and playing 5D chess.

Even though I actually like being the only one in the theater watching a movie - especially a late showing over at the fancy dine-in theater of a popular movie that everyone else saw weeks ago. But that movie is definitely on the screen and not in my head…

7 Likes

This is INSANE!

Remember everyone… people like this - there is NOTHING they won’t do.

There is no low too low.

35 Likes

ahhhh. so the nastygrams are flowing… Papapoprider is out riding…

12 Likes

I can’t help but wonder if the banned poster who tried to make trouble for @BigMama1 is the same banned poster who chased Buttercup off these forums by trying to stir up trouble in her real life. I’m sorry you had to deal with that nonsense, BigMama1! In the realm of royal politics it’s never surprising when a narcissistic family sends out a Brute Squad to quiet dissenters using unethical tactics. But who would have thought anyone on (or lurking around) a horse forum would employ such underhanded (or should I say six-fingered) behavior against those who don’t parrot the party line?!

I was away navigating a whole other offline tempest-in-a-teapot when the speculation arose that I am either @FitzE or @TheBlueSaddle. Is it already time for that famous American holiday of rodents and forgetting known as Groundhog’s Day? I could swear we’ve confirmed at least once before that I am nowhere near as clever or useful on these threads as FitzE (thanks to Mod1 for putting that to rest once and for all). And for anyone who was having fun with the guessing game: BlueSaddle and I may share an appreciation for the absurd and for 80s cinema, but we are also not the same person.

45 Likes

You’re back!

:grin::grin::grin:

8 Likes

Seeing 2001, Star Wars, Dances With Wolves & various Harry Potter movies in the balcony of the late, great Uptown Theatre…amongst other films.

sniffles

5 Likes

It does play into the flying monkey narrative though.

13 Likes

I am far behind so just saw this. But just wow. That crowd just continues to reveal what they are, don’t they?

12 Likes

They make it inevitable that any coming karma will be devastastation.

10 Likes