miniatures and wheelchairs

hi

I’m new to this.

Took a couple(a stallion and gelding) of minis of FB. The stallion needs to be gelded(I have zero interest in breeding a bay without papers) and he gives the big horses crap. I am a wheelchair user due to cerebral palsy and a double above knee amputee. how do I stop them using my chair as a scratching post without making them scared of my chair? is it realist to hope to break a 8 year old(not the stallion) into cart?

Is it when you’re leading them that they scratch? Or are they loose around you and the chair?

I would suggest using a chain or a dressage whip. A gentle reminder every time the touch the chair. It may work, it may not. I’ve got a 14yo jumper who feels the need to violently rub his head as soon as the bridle comes off. I’ve owned him for 11 years, I’ve tried everything to get him to stop to no avail. I consider him my old man now so as long as he isn’t scratching on me I don’t care anymore.

As far as breaking him to cart it’s definitely doable. Do you know anyone who drives?

im leading them. no i dont anyone who drives

Are you able to just elbow/shove them away when they itch on the chair? Nothing aggressive/painful, just a reminder?