Unlimited access >

Miracle Clay by Dynamite

Does anyone know a distributor of Miracle Clay by Dynamite. I’ve read it’s awesome for horses with ulcers &/or cribbers. All the directions I’ve read say to dose it about an hour before feeding which is impossible because my horse is at a boarding barn, not sure if they’d do that but I can ask. Has any one had success feeding it dry on top of food? Any input is appreciated!

I’m not familiar with Miracle Clay by Dynamite but I just started my horse on Redmond Daily Gold Stress Relief. It is being fed dry powder on top of food and he is eating it with no issues. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCkQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.redmondequine.com%2Fshop%2Fdaily-gold-stress-relief%2F&ei=e4PUUqSrDJHFsASK8IHgCw&usg=AFQjCNEcj7oIlnGwrCUmAAX2WZSSjzCpPg&bvm=bv.59026428,d.cWc

I used MC on my Morgan who displayed behavior issues that I suspected as ulcers - though I never had him scoped so I have no proof. He also was a mild wood chewer. After about 12 weeks of MC his the symptoms almost completely subsided, never to return, and the chewing has all but disappeared. At the same time however, I moved him to a new boarding situation that was less stressful to him and changed his diet to almost entirely hay.

I mixed the MC as per the directions, careful not to use any metal utensils. I would mix a batch and let it sit over night to turn into a thick batter. The next day I would top dress it over feed. My horse - who is mildly picky - had no problem eating it. It did make a mess, but it was simple to clean with water.

I would not feed it dry. It is meant to be fed after having been mixed with water and allowed to set up for a while.

I personally feel the MC was very successful, but as I mentioned I didn’t scope so I don’t have proof.

I noticed 0 difference, and it was messy and a pain to feed. I forced myself to use a third of what I bought because it was expensive (though it lasts forever) and to see if I noticed any effect. When I still saw none I finally sold the rest to a student that wanted to try it. Good riddance.

I had a young horse who had started chewing wood - a friend told me about Miracle Clay, tried it and he stopped chewing wood. I used to give it to him before trailering as he was a nervous horse and I camp, so I trailer pretty often and for 2-5 hours at a time. It worked well for him. My current horse isn’t nervous, so he hasn’t needed it, but I keep it just in case.

Hi! Just curious if you continued to use the Redmond Daily Gold Stress Relief product and what your thoughts are on it now after a longer length of use? Thanks!