Unlimited access >

Mountain Horse Supreme Field Boot sizing?

I’m thinking about purchasing the MH Supreme Field boot and I’m having a hard time deciding on the size. Based off the measurements, my calf is a little too big for the 9 but the calf for the 10 would work perfectly. I usually wear an 8.5-9 in street shoes. I am also able to get the 10’s for $50 less than the 9’s. Should I take my chances and see if the 10 will work or would I be better off going with the 9 and seeing if it stretches enough to fit? Also, if anyone has owned these boots I would love to hear some feedback about them.
Thanks!

I got a pair in may. I like them a lot. I’m a hard fit, and they fit great. No break in at all. I put them on, and rode in them with no problem. I only show in them, so I can’t tell you how long they will last for everyday use. To me, they are worth the money

Thanks you!

I have them and the foot bed runs large, I wear a 8.5 or 9 in a street shoe but an 8 in this boot. Great boots for the money!

I love mine - have had 2 pairs for several years now - but they do run “full” in the foot. I would think the 10 would probably be really roomy on you.

Agree that the foot runs large - mine are an 8 and a little big on me where that’s usually my foot size.

Mine were also too tall before I broke them in (regular height, I’m 5’5"). I used heel lifts for about 3 mos. before I could take them out. BUT the benefit to this is now, even with them having dropped significantly, they are still nice and tall and fit perfectly.

Love my pair, would recommend them. The leather is soft and painless to break in and mine have lived 7 years so far with almost-daily use on multiple horses

Can someone post pictures of theirs? Mine Parlantis are finally starting to bite the dust and I’m thinking of getting some for schooling.

They fit really well, but will eventually stretch. The leather is very soft, which is great for break-in, but not so much for longevity. Trying to figure out now if I should continue trying to break in my new Volant S boots, or just sell them, and get another pair of these.