Unlimited access >

Moving to Bucks Count PA and need a barn that takes stallions

Hello all,

I am looking into moving to Bucks County Pennsylvania and I am of course, looking to bring my horse with me. He is a 3 year old TB stallion. Can anyone recommend any facilities in the area that will take a stallion. I would prefer a hunter/jumper facility with an indoor and if you know what they charge for board please let me know. Thank you!

p.s. please let’s not fight or argue with each other about why he is not gelded. I would prefer to keep things polite :slight_smile:

Just to be a bit more specific closer to the Northeast area is also preferable since I will be in the Langhorne, Morrissville, Levittown area. Thanks again.

[QUOTE=EquusAmare;7565275]
Hello all,

I am looking into moving to Bucks County Pennsylvania and I am of course, looking to bring my horse with me. He is a 3 year old TB stallion. Can anyone recommend any facilities in the area that will take a stallion. I would prefer a hunter/jumper facility with an indoor and if you know what they charge for board please let me know. Thank you!

p.s. please let’s not fight or argue with each other about why he is not gelded. I would prefer to keep things polite :)[/QUOTE]

I lived out in Langhorne very briefly right after I graduated college. I worked at a nice barn called The Village Farm. I can’t remember if they take stallions or not, but they have a nice indoor and a huge outdoor. I believe prices for board are on the website. www.thevillagefarm.com

Hi,
Awesome farm and seemingly nice owner. Unfortunately they don’t accept stallions! Thanks for the suggestion! I will keep an eye out for more.