Unlimited access >

Musings on the unwell, attention grabbing ploys, things musical...

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DMK:
Janeaway - baby quiches and carrots are actually protected under the Endangered Off Topic Species Act, but you have an excellent point about neats without feets… who sticks up for them? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love these topics…

Beezer, well of course the head cheese is ahead of the big cheese

perhaps we can scult the neats some new feet out of cheese then they would be the neats with head cheese feet

<< “Think of riding as a science, but love it as an art.” George Morris >>

So we acknowledge the serious flaws in the judging of old milk products… I mean haven’t we all already soured on those politics?

But what about the relatively NEW scandals associated with fromage? Surely you noticed the short shrift given the brussel sprout? And for all the French judge muttered sweet nothings to her little chou-chou, didn’t the cabbage queen get totally ripped? Only the potato reigned supreme, although I heard he was half drunk and headed towards a bottle of vodka… or was that in a bottle?

[I]"You can pretend to be serious; you can’t pretend to be witty. "

• Sacha Guitry (1885-1957) *[/I]

Oh, what next, protection for Neats? They just rot your leather anyhow! They need to be boiled!

The witchy witch witch of south central NC.

Beezer-
Heat a saute pan with a bit of olive oil (maybe 2T for a pint of brussel sprouts). Saute sprouts till tender, (Baby’s cook faster!!!). Then add a splash of good balsamic. Saute a few more seconds. They come out sweet, tender crisp and tasty. Not bitter and mushy - (like those baby veggie rights people!)

I saw the link but I just wanted to encourage everyone to revive it by posting!!!

Me thinks you must have been soured due to an accidental overdose of baby quiches!!! GASP

“We learn from history that we do not learn from history.” ~ George Bernard Shaw

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SaddleFitterVA:

And, I don’t believe that the baby brussels can feel pain, I would hear them cry out <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You say “sizzling in olive oil”, I say “hideous screams of agony from tiny tormented innocent brassicas”.

Sadist.

P.S. I also have it on good authority that peeps are made from actual unhatched chicken embryos.

Jair and HeyYouNags,

I adore potatoes. Baked, mashed, boiled, oven-fries, microwaved in a pinch, oooh, shredded into tiny pieces then made into hash browns

And, Asparagus, nobody has mentioned that lovely delicacy.

Now, what do they do to those soybeans to make tofu???Another delicacy when prepared well

There are no screams, simply the delicious aroma of cooked fromage…

I am sitting here at Duffy’s baby-sitting the Duffettes. How is everyone this evening? It’s so cool to be on the computer at night. Most of the time - I am a 9-5er…this could be fun.

Did you know Duffy has 6 toes on her left foot?

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DMK:
Only the potato reigned supreme, although I heard he was half drunk and headed towards a bottle of vodka… or was that in a bottle?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, you see? That is the ROOT of the potato’s fall from grace. All that drinking and carousing! The judges just didn’t see EYE to EYE with that. They FRIED him for it!

I see trees of green, red roses too. I watch 'em bloom for me and for you. And I think to myself … what a wonderful world. Yes, what a wonderful world." – Louie Armstrong.

It’s bean a while since the whole veggie plot was brought up, but lettuce put our heads together and come to a solution for the poor French judge at the Fromage Finals.

Apparently she was distraught because she was swept off her feet by Boris, the Russian Vodka salesman. Alas, when he proposed to her, offering her a two-carrot ring, she wept and proclaimed, "I’m already married to my horrible, philandering husband, the Canadian official, so dear Boris, I cantalope."

“You just keep thinkin’, Butch. That’s what you’re good at.” – The Sundance Kid

Too late Clemson!

I beheaded the peeps and scarfed them all down before the flames got to them

It looks like we can reply to the DPE thread… do we dare? Will the wrath of PETF come down upon our heads? Lettuce heads that is…

[I]"You can pretend to be serious; you can’t pretend to be witty. "

• Sacha Guitry (1885-1957) *[/I]

That’s all I have to say on this matter.

The brussel sprout? You can’t seriously have been rooting for that obnoxious little vegetable His performance was so sour even the cool whip lost its form.

You are totally correct Beezer, total sour cream

Not wanting to be the second banana in her affections, SPLIT!! hahahahahahahhaha!

I see trees of green, red roses too. I watch 'em bloom for me and for you. And I think to myself … what a wonderful world. Yes, what a wonderful world." – Louie Armstrong.

Beezer, Merry is the QHSM doing the peep cake?

For those that might be lost in the confusion of “What the Heck is a Peep?”, please see this link.

The World of Peeps

Happy Sugar Rush everyone!!!

I had to add this photo from the website. Merry, it is you dahling. I’m sure QHSM can do this for you! <giant giggle>

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

[This message was edited by Cactuskate on Feb. 27, 2002 at 10:12 AM.]

When was the last time you saw a loaf of bread that resembled a pituitary gland?

Why are you attacking me? I know we grow baby carrots and eat them too… must you judge me to be a fiend?
It was all innocent - a baby quiche there, that chinese baby corn in a stir fry.
I was insatiable. I needed more baby foods. Brad thought it better that we grew opur own baby carrots - instead of buying factory farm cruelly grown baby carrots.
I always twist off their leaves before I eat them - then they can’t feel my teeth.
There. Had to get that off my chest. Carry on.

That’s it. You are all bleeding heart veggie lovers. I’m through with you. Eat your darn old, woody full grown veggies…
I’m going to engineer the cutest little celery and pickling cucumbers and cherry tomatoes and baby greens and have a big salad and savor every bit of the tasty young veggies and you won’t stop me ever. I’m through here, once and for all!!!

Here ya go!

Dog Park Etiquette