Unlimited access >

My favorite things/moments at WEG

Seriously! :cool: I’d hate to have such high standards that none of these things would be deemed acceptable by me! Must be a miserable life!

1 Like

I’ve been to World Cup twice, once in Vegas and once in Omaha. Omaha was amazing and has become my gold standard for comparison for an international equestrian event. I liked everything about it from the facility, the setup, the food, the city of Omaha, the friendly people, the bathrooms, the shopping, the seating setup in the arena, the easy to see warmup arena etc. Pretty much everything was great except the weather, which hardly mattered.

Just because I didn’t like Tryon or their constant excuses and poor planning doesn’t mean I’m the kind of person who has such high expectations and standards that it’s impossible for me to like something.

1 Like

I was just commenting on not liking ANYTHING. :slight_smile: Sure, I can see someone saying this was not their favorite venue, but had a hard time understanding that folks could not like one single thing. That’s all I was saying.