Unlimited access >

My new project

Lumi Lux, http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/lumi+lux

It is so not me to go out and buy a horse for real money from a top barn; but by golly, that is what I did. He is nothing at all like others I’ve had over the past 15 years. He has no Connemara blood AT ALL (although he came from Ireland) and very little thoroughbred.

And I love him to pieces. He is kind and funny and talented and genuine and has just enough of an attitude to make me laugh. He is the sort who will steal the hat off the top of your head and wave it up in the air with jest. Love him to pieces.

I don’t have pictures (yet) and I am not sure when we will go out in public but I suspect we will trot out at Novice in late March or April, if the snow melts before then.

Love him to pieces!

NO PICTURES?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

[QUOTE=GoForAGallop;7438815]
NO PICTURES?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?[/QUOTE]

I know, I know. He is gorgeous, LOL. I ride alone, the weather has been terrible, and as soon as someone is here, I will get pictures and video.

I forgot to mention that Lauren and David O’Brien imported him and decided to get out of competing altogether. I kept hearing from friends who had seem Lumi that I should go look at him. I kept resisting, insisting that I wasn’t looking; then I just happened to watch a video of him from Ireland and woot! I went to meet him.

[QUOTE=Winding Down;7438842]
I know, I know. He is gorgeous,

<snip>

then I just happened to watch a video of him from Ireland and woot! I went to meet him.[/QUOTE]

OK you’re completely forgiven the No Pictures :eek: :eek: :eek:

IF

you pm GFAG & me the link for his video
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Lumi as in loomi? or looma? (loomalux)
(ie Lumilux LED’s)

[QUOTE=Winding Down;7438803]

I don’t have pictures (yet)[/QUOTE]

The Ignore List was created for people like you.

(:))

We NEED pictures!

The Lord x Corde is one of my favorite nicks of all time. I have ridden many and they all rocked. Plus Alme and some Irish? What is not to love? I hereby predict you will have a blast with him, and if you get tired of him send him my way! :D. Congratulations!

Is he big? Sounds like fun. We’ll all be waiting for pictures!

Congratulations!!! Great breeding.

[QUOTE=JER;7438903]
The Ignore List was created for people like you.

(:))[/QUOTE]

Yeah, what she said!

[QUOTE=scubed;7439290]
Is he big? Sounds like fun. We’ll all be waiting for pictures![/QUOTE]

I will try my darnedest to get pictures this weekend. He is not really big, as in he is currently 16.1 hds at 4 years 6 months old. So he will be 16.3, which is big in my book and he rides big (he feels like a big horse) because he has a big stride and a long neck. Interesting aspect is that he is fairly light-boned, not heavy at all, and takes a mn tree in a County (which run wide).

I will have a couple of people around this weekend and will get cellphone pics, I hope.

[QUOTE=Winding Down;7439511]
I will try my darnedest to get pictures this weekend. [/QUOTE]

‘This weekend’ – well, that starts tomorrow.

We are waiting. Don’t let us down.

omg. shoot me. I forgot. I swear… I will get at least a phone pic today.

Bang (just shot you)! Please show us your new boy.

Here’s a photo from last weekend. First time out, first time in an indoor. Riding deep, for obvious reasons! Looking down for no obvious reason. :eek:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202030032007440&set=a.1486418835523.2066651.1085468150&type=3&theater

He is gorgeous! Lovely! And what a tail!

[QUOTE=Winding Down;7474822]
Here’s a photo from last weekend. First time out, first time in an indoor. Riding deep, for obvious reasons! Looking down for no obvious reason. :eek:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202030032007440&set=a.1486418835523.2066651.1085468150&type=3&theater[/QUOTE]

OK I think after holding out for almost a month :eek: :eek: :eek:
you owes us way more pictures!!!
:lol:
he’s lovely, of course, & even better, your chin angles align :yes:

We have a combined test this weekend and if I can find someone to shoot some pictures, I will do so!

Alto, you crack me up!

Looking forward to seeing him!

Love him! Congratulations.

Grabby hands!!!